A game that i'll win! My journey.

Well done Emmey on your NSV and for not weighing - good feedback on the fanta chicken, maybe I will not try that one afterall... am gonna try the soup recipe though, thanks for sharing it :)

Good luck with WI tomorrow (although might be a bit early for that as is 6am here, so still only 7pm on Monday for you guys, but you get the gist...)

Val72 said:
Well done Emmey on your NSV and for not weighing - good feedback on the fanta chicken, maybe I will not try that one afterall... am gonna try the soup recipe though, thanks for sharing it :)

Good luck with WI tomorrow (although might be a bit early for that as is 6am here, so still only 7pm on Monday for you guys, but you get the gist...)

Why thank you Val :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Emmey1 said:
NSV! Just fit into a pair of jeans I haven't been in for about 5 years! Their river island ones too! Yaaaay!

NSV! NSV! I love them! Well done babes! And RI ones to boot woo!

Re fanta chicken... I made the sauce to have as an extra to my stir fry and it did take aaaaages to reduce. I also added some tomato puree to help thicken it. Just in case you wanna try again :D xx

Minks ;)

Banana and satsuma for breakfast
Salad with ham for lunch
Take away tonight valentines day in with the other half - not sure what were eating yet but I won't be counting syns - I've been an angel all week with low syns and lots of speed food - no weighing either!
So it's the day b4 weigh in and probably will show on the scales tomorrow night but I'm fine with that as the next week will probably be a good loss to make up for it - not that im expecting a gain but I'd imagine my loss may not be as big with take away in my belly - ill do some extreme walking tomorrow morning
- nom nom nom!

Hope everyone has a great day :)

Hi Emmey, just popped over to update you on mondays weigh in. Was really pleased with 3.5lbs after last weeks STS but not expecting much this week as it was my birthday yesterday and with valentines day today I'm not going to be 100% but will be back on the straight and narrow tomorrow and will keep sins really low to limit any damage. Will check in with your on wednesday to see how your weigh in goes. Good luck!!

brummie66 said:
Hi Emmey, just popped over to update you on mondays weigh in. Was really pleased with 3.5lbs after last weeks STS but not expecting much this week as it was my birthday yesterday and with valentines day today I'm not going to be 100% but will be back on the straight and narrow tomorrow and will keep sins really low to limit any damage. Will check in with your on wednesday to see how your weigh in goes. Good luck!!

Excellent! What a great loss as always Brummie! Your storming ahead!
I'm the same I've been an angel with speed food and low syns all week because tonight I'm having a valentines take away with pudding - its the night before weigh in so I doubt I'll get a huge loss tomorrow but It should carry in over to next week where im hoping for a big one :) (loss that is!)

I've had the biggest bowl of fruit for lunch I feel I may explode - probably shouldn't have eaten so much with weigh in to ought but I'm expecting a small gain due to last nights feast! But big loss next week

I maintained this week - bit gutted really as been a star all week was just last nights meal but hey ho - big loss next week

The STS is definitely the meal out last night.. I bet if you weigh yourself in 3 days there'll be a loss.. Better than a gain though right? Did you have a nice valentines meal?

Roziee said:
The STS is definitely the meal out last night.. I bet if you weigh yourself in 3 days there'll be a loss.. Better than a gain though right? Did you have a nice valentines meal?

I did and your right - it wasn't a gain and this week apart from drinks on Saturday I'm up for a big loss

You have to be positive STS is always better than a gain but I know how miserable it is when you've been really good, that big loss will be yours next week!!! I hope I can manage a STS next week, ive been naughty and jumped on the scales after a naughty monday and tuesday and have a 1.5lb gain to combat, so if I get a STS i'll be chuffed!! Good luck for the week ahead.

brummie66 said:
You have to be positive STS is always better than a gain but I know how miserable it is when you've been really good, that big loss will be yours next week!!! I hope I can manage a STS next week, ive been naughty and jumped on the scales after a naughty monday and tuesday and have a 1.5lb gain to combat, so if I get a STS i'll be chuffed!! Good luck for the week ahead.

Thanks brummie - I'm sure you'll kick ass and get that gain down by next week - let me know how it goes :)

Off out tonight to a friends - were doing a 'come dine with me' style dinner party - six of us have paired up and tonight is my other halts and his cousins night - its Moroccan theme!! I brought A really cute new top/dress that I'm wearing with leggings - I got it from a charity shop because I don't want to be spending much on clothes at the moment as I'll hopefully be shrinking out of them! But I couldn't believe it when I put it in and saw it fit perfectly and a size 14!! My top half is defiantly smaller and I'm now taking monthly measurements - I'm not a proper size 14 yet as jeans are still 16/18 but still a nice NSV!

So I plan to stick to vodka and I've had zero syns today or tomorrow and being extra good with salads and pasta this week so should still get a nice loss this week

I may see if I can get pics this evening but for now I feel like a happy bunny :)

image-4252023454.jpg

Roziee said:
Check u out ya sexy minx! Xx

Haha I know Ive still got a way to get yet but I must admit I'm loving this weightloss journey!! I feel great! :)

MinkyDinky said:
Lovely top! But I do spy a glass of Rose :D enjoy your night babes xx

Thanks minks ;-)

Back