A game that i'll win! My journey.

Nope, when I go I really do go lol no problems at all - I used to be a good 4/5 times pre diet and now I'm more 2 daily - 3 on a Wednesday if I try hard enough before weigh in lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:rotflmao: That really made me laugh! lol

Right! Due to lack of sleep last night because of a scary dream I had - I'm off to bed! Monday nights dream I met David beckham! And then accidentally kicked a ball into his face lol that was interesting. - last night I was being murdered by a house intruder that was wearing my other halfs work uniform!
Tonight I'm going to google pictures of rainbows and flowers and hope for the best - although thanks to you ladies I'll be dreaming of poo.

I had a dream last night and part of it was about you :eek: You lost 6lb this week! Hey, maybe it was a premonition :vibes: lol

Corkscrew said:
I had a dream last night and part of it was about you :eek: You lost 6lb this week! Hey, maybe it was a premonition :vibes: lol

:eek:

Dream that about me too dammit! Lol

:D

Hope it comes true emmey! X

:eek:

Dream that about me too dammit! Lol

:D

I'll try tonight Rozie :D :vibes::vibes: lol

Wow! Well corky I shall let you know at 6pm this evening! :)

Yes, you do that :D Mind I'm not right sure if it was £6 or 6lb, I was asleep after all, so keep an eye on your money today just in case! :rotflmao:

Good luck for WI :D x

Corkscrew said:
I'll try tonight Rozie :D :vibes::vibes: lol

Yes, you do that :D Mind I'm not right sure if it was £6 or 6lb, I was asleep after all, so keep an eye on your money today just in case! :rotflmao:

Good luck for WI :D x

Lmao

Emmy I think you and I should start inappropriate conversations on Corky's diary, Sausage sizes on mine, pooping on yours.....I see she was asking about your gardening skills...shall we inquire about the neatness of her bush and how often she tends too it? You ladies do make me chuckle!! Good luck with weigh in love, although Corky forsees a lovely 6lb loss.....that would be a pretty big poop though...how much green tea would you have to swig for that effect....I am sipping on one as I type, I have the tetley green tea with honey and I found one with vanilla in Lidle which is nice and now you mention I am "bogtrotting" more often as Corky so delicately put's it!!...and I have been averaging 1lb a week loss, this week after a couple of week's on the Green tea, and last week appart from one proper tea first thing I had green tea all day...I lost 3.5lb at WI last night!!...see she's got me at it now...sorry Emmy love!! xxx

peacedove said:
Emmy I think you and I should start inappropriate conversations on Corky's diary, Sausage sizes on mine, pooping on yours.....I see she was asking about your gardening skills...shall we inquire about the neatness of her bush and how often she tends too it? You ladies do make me chuckle!! Good luck with weigh in love, although Corky forsees a lovely 6lb loss.....that would be a pretty big poop though...how much green tea would you have to swig for that effect....I am sipping on one as I type, I have the tetley green tea with honey and I found one with vanilla in Lidle which is nice and now you mention I am "bogtrotting" more often as Corky so delicately put's it!!...and I have been averaging 1lb a week loss, this week after a couple of week's on the Green tea, and last week appart from one proper tea first thing I had green tea all day...I lost 3.5lb at WI last night!!...see she's got me at it now...sorry Emmy love!! xxx

Whooohoo! Well done PD thus a great loss! :)

Yes yes I am already plotting what things I can say to soil Corkys diary with - muahahaha!

Whooohoo! Well done PD thus a great loss! :)

Yes yes I am already plotting what things I can say to soil Corkys diary with - muahahaha!

MiniMins

Better make it summat good Emmey - I'm not very easily shocked :p lol

So today's food hasn't gone as planned - I'm also trying to make note of when I am actually hungry so I can confirm I am actually eating when I'm hungry and not just cause its break time at work

So 8am banana and satsuma

Bowl of grapefruit segments at 11am

One green tea

Lunch is couscous and I've just brought some chicken from tesco (the pre cooked stuff that smells so good! So I'll take the skin off and munch on that
Followed by an orange and a kiwi

Then probably nothing until weigh in at 6 - never been to this group before - but not staying - just going to weigh and run

Then tonight beef stew is already in the slow cooker so when I get home im going to shred myself and then eat

I can confirm that right now i am bloody hungry! Roll on 1pm!

Will also stick a green tea in somewhere at lunch and then another at 3.30ish and one final one when I'm home

Oh and also did a great job of walking past the hot fresh sausage rolls.... Kinda just licked the air a little lol

EeeEeerekk! Just tried on two of my very first 'Little black dress' (I dont DO dress's!) they looked SO pretty!
One size 16 was bit big around the tummy - one size 14!!! Bit tight in the bust but perfect everywhere else! I could be a dress owner one day! Lol

I'm hosting an Oscars style dinner party at the end of this month as part of our come dine with me style competition - the dress code is formal! I think I'm going to surprise everyone by showing up in a little black dress, hopefully be 3stone lighter by end of march so will whizz around some charity shops and see if I can pick one up (not wanting to spend a lot as hopefully it won't be used again due to being even smaller size in the future)
I'm chuffed to bits!

Emmey1 said:
EeeEeerekk! Just tried on two of my very first 'Little black dress' (I dont DO dress's!) they looked SO pretty!
One size 16 was bit big around the tummy - one size 14!!! Bit tight in the bust but perfect everywhere else! I could be a dress owner one day! Lol

I'm hosting an Oscars style dinner party at the end of this month as part of our come dine with me style competition - the dress code is formal! I think I'm going to surprise everyone by showing up in a little black dress, hopefully be 3stone lighter by end of march so will whizz around some charity shops and see if I can pick one up (not wanting to spend a lot as hopefully it won't be used again due to being even smaller size in the future)
I'm chuffed to bits!

How fab size 14 !!!! Woohoo that must be a great feeling and motivation huni like the sound of your party are you doing sw recipes as well no one will know either and I think they will also be suprised how tasty it all is can't wait to hear all about it.

I'm curious now about green tea, my mum drinks it and I've tried it in the past but not liked it, do you have it with milk or black?? Is it not bitter?? or are there nicer flavoured ones,
I might get to like it if it speeds up losses need something too boost my last few pounds ha ha
Good luck tonight hun :))

Well

Wish I had something to update! Other than the fact I'm SO pissed off with slimming world right now I am literally close to tears!!!

It took me 20 minutes to find this different bloody group (couldn't make my usual last night) and when I finally did I walked in and nervously looked around the room as I was new and had no friends - made my way to what looked like a pay station and handed over my card, plus my new 12 week vouchers which I get from the nurse every 12 weeks for being fat (lol)

Well when I said all optimistic thinking about my fab loss this week 'hey there I'm a visitor as I couldn't make my normal group'
Well I'm the pay lady at my usual group and when we have other visitors from other groups were told to always make them feel welcome for obvious reasons - well the guy huffed his loudest huff and looked and me like I was a fuxking alien that had just asked if I could murder his wife and kids

I handed my vouchers and he said 'oh - we can't do these here'
Oh? Why not?

You need to go to you usual group to have your 12 weeks put on

Now these vouchers don't have any start group or ANY group on - in fact if anything the vouchers are from my nurse based just up the road from this group - I just use them at the leamington spa group over an hour away because that's where I work

I don't really see why he refused to put
My vouchers through - but he said he wouldn't and I need to go back to my usual group - if I hadn't have said 'oh I'm visiting from another group' for all he knew I could be on day 1 of slimming world and therefore joining this group
I've checked the vouchers an they don't say ANYWHERE about groups or times or even that their not my first set of vouchers

So I have NO idea how I've done - there is no other local group to me till Tuesday and there's no point going there cause apparently I cANT

So my hard work this week I have no idea if its worked - weather I need to change anything or what. I actually feel like I could have eaten crap this week and it wouldn't have mattered because this week without those numbers on the scales is a bit of a
Waste

Blah! Deflated much??

I've text my C and she's said that's not on and it's not right ad she's going to contact head office

I'm just going to record a maintain this week and hopefully see a decent loss of two weeks worth of effort next week. Which brings next weeks aim to 5lbs please.

Started writing this ages ago but had a cry and spoke to my C and she's fuming!

Onwards and downwards!

Oh yeah and I've done my day3 shred.

Awww Emmey, how piggin disappointing for you, not to mention infuriating!! That rude man deserves a gob full just for his bloody attitude! Couldn't you have gone over to the consultant and asked her? she might have put 'ignorant man' in his place!

I was always under the impression that if you were a member of SW you could go to any meeting, anywhere! I know I have in the past.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

Corkscrew said:
Awww Emmey, how piggin disappointing for you, not to mention infuriating!! That rude man deserves a gob full just for his bloody attitude! Couldn't you have gone over to the consultant and asked her? she might have put 'ignorant man' in his place!

I was always under the impression that if you were a member of SW you could go to any meeting, anywhere! I know I have in the past.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

The C was doing the new
Members talk and to be honest I was fed up of being stated at like I had three heads lol I think my C is going to put someone in their place though - she was not happy and called me for details on who where etc

I know from being the cash and card lady that we get lots of new People into group who don't usually go to that group so I don't see what his problem was - I checked when I got home and I really don't have three heads!

Roziee said:
What a total and utter basket.

I hope your C really gives him what for.

((hugs))

Thanks Rozie - feel better now and look forward to getting my 2.5 stone award on Wednesday and celebrating with my lovely usual group

And by the end of march I plan to be 3stone lighter! 5lbs of that shall me gone next Wednesday

Back