A game that i'll win! My journey.

- really nervous for weigh in on Wednesday - I really want that 5!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You've been angelic for nearly 2 weeks, you deserve a 5lb! Hope you get it :D xx

This was tonight's meal I couldn't have fit more super free on my plate!

image-536570281.jpg

Gorgeous sweet chili chicken and chips

Corkscrew said:
You've been angelic for nearly 2 weeks, you deserve a 5lb! Hope you get it :D xx

It's cause the last two weeks prior to these two I was almost angelic too and STS and lost half so not impressed - will know soon enough I guess - I'm hopeful anyway lol

Mmmmm I see what you mean :D Our bodies can really pee us off at times eh! lol I'm sure you'll have a fab loss :)

I'd still go and visit the doctor just to make sure... Glad you're feeling better but I'd still pay a visit x

Roziee said:
I'd still go and visit the doctor just to make sure... Glad you're feeling better but I'd still pay a visit x

Doctors are usually booked up fully for a good week ahead. - by then I'm either cured or dead lol it was worse in the morning so if it comes back tomorrow or i get any other pain I'll book in

Emmey1 said:
Doctors are usually booked up fully for a good week ahead. - by then I'm either cured or dead lol it was worse in the morning so if it comes back tomorrow or i get any other pain I'll book in

Oh no.. Lol can u try to book an emergency appt?

Glad you are feeling a bit better - sure you'll have a fab loss this week x

Tomorrows food:

Orange
Alpen light

Snack box approx 11am

Lunch - salad box - couscous - fruit if needed after but was full today

Dinner
Chicken stir fry with egg noodles - extra veg for me

Just popped over to say good luck with tomorrows weigh in, i'm getting excited/nervous for you!! Hope its a great loss as you've worked really hard for it!!

brummie66 said:
Just popped over to say good luck with tomorrows weigh in, i'm getting excited/nervous for you!! Hope its a great loss as you've worked really hard for it!!

Thanks brummie! I shall update tomorrow as usual - I have butterfly's about it lol they better not weigh much!

Just tried the new activia snack pot limited edition banoffee - it was gorgeous and so filling! Only 1 syn and you get quite a lot inside

I'm full!

Food today:

Orange 7.30am

Carrots, celery stick 11am

Couscous and salad box and rice crispy chocolate snack square (6syn!) 1pm

Another rice crispy square at 2.30

Activia yoghurt at 3.30

13 syns today but nothing else planned syn wise as tonight it's stir fry with lots of veg

Much the same planned for tomorrow minus the chocolate rice crispy things (had serious chocolate craving today) and no Couscous with lunch as I'm hoping to stay as light as poss before weigh in at 5! Eeeek!

image-834133170.jpg

Tonight's chicken and bacon stir fry with peri salt and soy sauce serves with egg noodles and veg - stuffed!

Looks yums Em :D I'll have to remember to take a piccie of mne sometime. I've just had fanta pork and stir fry veg, tis one of my fave meals :D

Only 22 hours to go now :eek:

Roziee said:
Could u check whether the activia snack pot is suitable for veggies please?

Hey hun, other have and I have searched the pot and can't see anywhere it saying its suitable for vegetarians -

Have taken a pic of ingredients if that's of any use at all as I can't answer that question im afraid :(

If they are suitable their LOVELy but if their not let's just pretend their rubbish :)

image-1970423497.jpg

Corkscrew said:
Looks yums Em :D I'll have to remember to take a piccie of mne sometime. I've just had fanta pork and stir fry veg, tis one of my fave meals :D

Only 22 hours to go now :eek:

Ahhhh don't start counting me down - I won't sleep lol :)

Corkscrew said:
20 hours :D tick tock tick tock tick tick tick :D :8855:

I'll stop being cruel now :D :giggle:

How bad are you going to feel tomorrow when it turns out I've gained 5lbs lol

Back