A game that i'll win! My journey.

How bad are you going to feel tomorrow when it turns out I've gained 5lbs lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I would feel mega bad :eek: It's not gonna happen though :D

Corkscrew said:
I would feel mega bad :eek: It's not gonna happen though :D

Dunno, might jut spend the morning at McDonald's just to make you feel bad lol ;)

Dunno, might jut spend the morning at McDonald's just to make you feel bad lol ;)

Yes but that would make you feel much worse than me :p lol AND your Dad will win :eek: lol

Corkscrew said:
Yes but that would make you feel much worse than me :p lol AND your Dad will win :eek: lol

Gah! Very very good point!

Roziee said:
Bless u... I can't see the ingredients in th picture u sent :giggle: I'll google it. Ta very much tho x

I couldn't see anything non veggie but didn't wanna take responsibility for getting it wrong lol x

Yeah it looks fine although I couldn't find the veggie sign either :D I'll check the actual pot when I see it... Excited now!

Yeah I'm not but I only eat halaal meat.. And the gelatinous used here isn't halaal because it's made from animal fats that aren't halaal :) well no animals that haven't been slaughtered in the halaal way.. In Pakistan we can use gelatine because it comes from halaal animals..

Yeah I'm not but I only eat halaal meat.. And the gelatinous used here isn't halaal because it's made from animal fats that aren't halaal :) well no animals that haven't been slaughtered in the halaal way.. In Pakistan we can use gelatine because it comes from halaal animals..

Ahhhhhh I get you now! Confusion over :D lol

I never realised that though ya know :)

Morning huni
Good luck for wi tonight have a great day !!! :)) xx

Thanks ladies!

I haven been doing my 3rd super free very at all the past few weeks so this may have an effect on my loss today - but so long as I can pick up my 2.5stone award (3lbs needed) ill be a happy camper as I know I'm due a good loss next week too seeing as I've finally sorted out the golden rule bit of the diet!

Oh nerves and excitement all at once!

Today's food

Orange breakfast 7.30

Snack box 11am

Salad box 1pm

Mango kiwi and orange if needed and a banana for after WI

Tonight I have chicken meat in a pitta - home made dontcha know! And going to start the shred again Thursday now I appear to be clear of all strange injuries and dizzy ear ache (would start tonight but I won't be back from group till 8!

Thanks ladies!

I haven been doing my 3rd super free very at all the past few weeks so this may have an effect on my loss today - but so long as I can pick up my 2.5stone award (3lbs needed) ill be a happy camper as I know I'm due a good loss next week too seeing as I've finally sorted out the golden rule bit of the diet!

Ohh what is the golden rule of the diet?? I am well and truly intrigued..!! *waits in anticipation* xx

MinkyDinky said:
I think she is referring to 1/3 superfree but correct me if I'm wrong ems!

Good luck for WI sweetie xx

Thanks minks :)

Yes yes 1 third super free is the golden rule to the EE plan - I've really noticed a slow down my with weigh loss as I haven't kept on top of this part - but have made extra efforts this week and will continue to ensure my third superfree is on my plate minimum :)

Oh I'm starving! Gonna add some cooked chicken with my lunch time salad

There are some girls at weigh in that don't eat a single thing all day till WI at 5!
Well that's just not me! Food now please!

I dunno how they can go all day with no food.....can't even imagine why they'd flipping want to!! :eek: lol

4 hours............... der der deeeeeeeeeeer :giggle:

I couldn't go all day with nothing, would end up caving in and having something really naughty!!! There are lots of free things to be had and no need to go without ( the only thing I go without sometimes is will power!!!) Well I think we are all routing for you for a big loss tonight Emmey, you've worked hard and deserve it. Will be back later to see how you do. I've got everything crossed for you!!

Back