A game that i'll win! My journey.

Foooood

Breakfast 2x alpen light bars

11am I had a bacon cheese roll made with 1 sheet of filo pastry so low syns and I'm pretty full now so I think lunch will just be a pear and a grapefruit

At 6pm ish I have a chicken baguette on brown bread on the way to the theatre as not enough time to make anything an didn't wanna do te take away options so just need something to stop my tummy rumbling till I'm home tonight probably 11ish and then it might be a dash to the chip shop but I'm going for chicken meat and I'll do some gone made chips

So not a great food day as such but I'm happy I'll still be within syns and one day won't hurt - it could be much worse!

How do you make gone made chips Ems? :D

Just had to share these as took a pic tonight before going out (bit dark) and can't believe the difference from an older picture! So chuffed at how I'm starting to look what a boost!!

Before

image-1005291444.jpg

Tonight

image-3183585986.jpg

image-4239015667.jpg

I agree, you look fab :D The difference is sooo noticeable and like PP said, your posture has improved too :)

Go get em tiger! lol

Have a good time at the theatre dharlink lol

Wow emmey you looking great !!! A big difference so proud of you. You must be so happy. Have a great night and well done planning and keeping in control xx

:wavey:

you look fantastic.

And I agree with Corkey- Doesn't matter how many times we go off plan.. as long as we get back on to it, eventually it will come off x

Fooooood

Breakfast - pear

Snack at 12 - satsuma

Lunch - cottage pie and a bag of quavers

Dinner - steak, wedges and peppercorn sauce

Some vodka tonight :)
Hot chocolate if needing chocolate

Still happily on track for food - only had two vodkas last night too

Today

Breakfast - pear

Lunch - veggie burger (11am)

Dinner - roast chicken - roast potatoes and gravy (4ish)

Late evening as lunch and dinner is early I have a salad ready to be consumed

Finally feel like I'm back on plan this week although did speak to my C who has made a good point in saying not to be disheartened if there isn't a big loss on the scales this week - I may still be carrying crap from the last 4 weeks and that to hold on for the week after
I'll be happy this week just not to gain for a change and the biggest challenge for me this week wasn't losing but just getting back on plan and into good habits again which I have done so roll on the next few weeks to get my loss's back :)

Roziee said:
:wavey:

I dunno how u only eat a little bit for breakfast :eek: I'm starving in the morning! Lol

I never used to ear breakfast at all so this is a huge improvement lol

well done on getting back on track! I'm hoping for a STS this week as Mom went home yesterday. Then back to 100% from tomorrow to shift last weeks 2lb gain! Want to get at least another stone off by mid july for sons graduation!

Hey,
Just got bk on here after my phone died and read about 4 pages of yr diary that I have missed since Wednesday - so glad I did! Love the new pics of yrself! I may do this now on my diary if I can find any ... If not will be next time I am presentable for my photo to b taken!!

Well do e for 'getting bk on' it - I too have struggled over the Easter holidays (different reasons to u I know) but looking forward to getting bk to 100% plan and loosing my gain!

Oh and 4lbs?! I gained 7 last week!!! :-/ that's 1 week! Lol. I'd have been happy with 4lbs!! Hehe

Xx

Hi Emmy sounds like you've had a great weekend hun. It was Oliver you went to see wasn't it? My nan and uncle went to see that too they said it was really good. I love the theatre and if it was a bit cheaper I would go more often especially as we have such great theatres round here. Anyhoos you look fabulous in your photos and is so obvious the difference to be seen I bet that smile was from ear to ear all weekend :) x

Back