A game that i'll win! My journey.

Just catching up :) hope you well ?
For chips I use jacket potatoes just buy tesco value ones never thought about microwaving first might give that a go how long 5 mins??? I crumble an oxo cube over mine too but use the chicken one ( we not veggie).
Have a good weekend what you up too ??

Morning all

Morning Ly!

Not much this weekend just some chill time I think - I'm debating weather to go without a few things for holiday and get an actifry after all - its still taking a good 45 minutes to make some blinking chips in the evening and as I'm home at 6.30 I can't be doing waiting thy long for chips lol

I'll see today but otherwise nothing here

Just polishing my halo really as I've been an angel all week lol

*passes Ems the brasso* :giggle:

Good idea! Just save some gold paint for my next certificate :D lol

Corkscrew said:
Good idea! Just save some gold paint for my next certificate :D lol

I was goin to go silver and save the gold for your 3st ;) omg corks we could both actually be 6stone lighter for Christmas! With the 4stone challenge and already 2.5 behind us! We're rockin!

I was goin to go silver and save the gold for your 3st ;) omg corks we could both actually be 6stone lighter for Christmas! With the 4stone challenge and already 2.5 behind us! We're rockin!

Oh I'm liking the silver/gold idea :D

Could be 6 stone light by Christmas??? We will be 6 stone lighter by Christmas.......because WE ARE ROCKIN' :D lol

We're nearly half way there, and it's not even June! :woohoo:

Love this gold/silver positivity!!!

You will both do it and i can't wait for u!! (although I can't afford Christmas yet so need it to take a bit of time lol) xx

Cai said:
Love this gold/silver positivity!!!

You will both do it and i can't wait for u!! (although I can't afford Christmas yet so need it to take a bit of time lol) xx

Hehe - we shall take the run up to Christmas slowly :) just for you Cai lol thanks :)

Morning!

I've been an angel all week - never going over my syns, not a single slip off plan I'm looking forward to weigh in tomorrow!

Been drooling at some New clothes in smaller sizes all week - i can't afford any mind you, got the actifryer in the end and it was a bloody good investment! Perfect chips! Very pleased

Off on holiday in 1.5 weeks!! Very much looking forward to it, already need to get a new swim suit and work trousers this weekend as their all way way too big now - shame I can't stretch to a few new tops for my holiday but im very reluctant to spend money on clothes lately because I don't plan for them to fit for very long! Which is a good thing really :)

Happy Tuesday - in a good but tired mood this morning :)

Ooohh, Emmey - where are you going on holiday?? Well done on doing so well this week, I'm sure a lot of us wish we could say the same!! I hope you have a fantastic result tomorrow, a lovely boost in time for your jolly hols :) xx

kellythepeg said:
Ooohh, Emmey - where are you going on holiday?? Well done on doing so well this week, I'm sure a lot of us wish we could say the same!! I hope you have a fantastic result tomorrow, a lovely boost in time for your jolly hols :) xx

Hey :)

I'm off to a posh cabin in the middle of nearly nowhere in the Forest of Dean - plenty of body magic with walking and hiking but generally a lovely relaxing 5 days away and I can't wait - curtsy of my lovely parents mind you - cant wait :)
Thanks, I'm hoping the scales show my hard work this week xx

Morning morning and it's pee'ing it down! Fine day for working outdoors! Think I might keep to the shopping centre today for some window shopping and avoid this hellish weather

Food has been good all week so expecting some form of loss at WI tonight - no expectations as to what loss as I stopped doing this ages ago - any loss takes me in the right direction so any loss will be fab - I measured and lost another couple of inches all over - really seeing a difference now and can't wait to get into some new clothes - its rather annoying showing my backside to the world because my trousers are too big lol

Have a good day everyone!

Morning
Have a good day :-( to the rain and having to be out in it
Your holiday sounds fab enjoy hun :)
Good luck tonight you're sounding so positive and back in the zone it's bound to be great xx

Corkscrew said:
D Day..............der der der..... lol

Good luck tonight Ems :D

Lol love how my new attitude of not worrying about WI is so easily ruined but the dramatic music you bring with you to my diary! Lol!

lynica said:
Morning
Have a good day :-( to the rain and having to be out in it
Your holiday sounds fab enjoy hun :)
Good luck tonight you're sounding so positive and back in the zone it's bound to be great xx

Thanks Ly! Totally back and not too much damage done - have my challenge head on to ditch 4st by Christmas and thats just what I'm gonna do :)
How are you finding life as a maintainer??

Lol love how my new attitude of not worrying about WI is so easily ruined but the dramatic music you bring with you to my diary! Lol!

And what have you got to worry about?? You've been angelic :D No worries! lol

Back