A game that i'll win! My journey.

Corkscrew said:
And what have you got to worry about?? You've been angelic :D No worries! lol

True that! A-men!

Quick dive in with a 1.5 loss

Not bad

I need to change the bread roll lunch for ryvitas or just meat with a salad as I haven't had bread for yonks and this week I've had it every day - I'm not sure carbs agree with me that well so lay off bread and tuna salad for me tomorrow

Update later :)

Well Done Ems :D

Brilliant! You are back in track and have some new ideas for next week. Well done. Don't be disappointed as its def a big achievement to be getting back on track and you will never see it again. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done! I'm back and back on track - feels so much better to be in control

rockchick72 said:
Well done! I'm back and back on track - feels so much better to be in control

Welcome back! I agree your right there!

I know you shouldn't really laugh at your own jokes but I'm still giggling at a text I sent to corky this morning:

Ive hurt his feelings but it had to be done, told bread he can't come with me to work today, that I would take his fillings and ryvitas with me for a change, tried to make him see he wasn't very good for me, I did say someone else would want him, just not me, maybe one day we can occasionally be together again, but for now we just need time apart...

Haha

So I'm ditching the bread again - I was a real
Angel last week but introduced a brown bap every day for lunch after not eating it for nearly 3 months - I think carbs don't agree with my boy highly - and I get my carbs in the form of potatoes really so it's one less carb thing I could ditch and not hugely miss for the time being

As an experiment I'm rolling this week much the same as last but minus the bread! Whatever fillings I had like ham, tuna etc I'm bunging in a box with tomatoes cucumber and green leaf things - adding 2 ryvitas for a change and will see where that gets me next week

Don't get me wrong I still lost 1.5 this week and I'm not getting hung up on numbers - its all going in the right direction and I feel like I'm back and have my 3stone award in my sights! I plan, on may 26th when I turn 27 which gives mes 4 WI to be at the 16 stone bracket, and have my 3stone award - 4 weigh ins is do-able but I'm aware of my weeks holiday from may 7th so I'm allowing a tad bit of room for not losing that week

I've fallen in love with the urban decay make-up range and think I'll get someone else to treat me to some when I get my 3stone award lol!

Purple Patsy said:
I'll be watching your bread experiment with interest as I think it doesn't really agree with me either. But at the moment I can't seem to resist it at all. Having it as my HE's and as pretty much all my syns too. Need to stop. Maybe cold turkey is the way to go. :)

I went cold turkey when I discovered it really wasn't worth the syns or a hexB - I used to have bread with everything lol but now I really don't miss it much - I shall let you know how no bread goes :)

Today's food:

Weetabix with milk
Energy drink
Bag of velvet crunch crisps

Lunch was a very yummy tin of tuna with green leafs tomatoes cucumber 2 ryvitas and a dollop of salad cream followed by grapefruit

Tonight is sticky chicken and actifry chips with mushroom

I went cold turkey when I discovered it really wasn't worth the syns or a hexB - I used to have bread with everything lol but now I really don't miss it much - I shall let you know how no bread goes :)

Today's food:

Weetabix with milk
Energy drink
Bag of velvet crunch crisps

Lunch was a very yummy tin of tuna with green leafs tomatoes cucumber 2 ryvitas and a dollop of salad cream followed by grapefruit

Tonight is sticky chicken and actifry chips with mushroom
You've made me think about getting an actifry. Is it really as good as they make it out to be? What all do you cook in yours. Daft question I suppose when you've had it anly a few days. What all to you think you will cook in it migh be a better way to put it. :)

Purple Patsy said:
You've made me think about getting an actifry. Is it really as good as they make it out to be? What all do you cook in yours. Daft question I suppose when you've had it anly a few days. What all to you think you will cook in it migh be a better way to put it. :)

I was really really unsure about it because it was quite expensive but i honestly think it's my best purchase! Perfect chips every time and for only 1tbs of oil hexB or use fry light and their free!! I haven't tried anything else yet but corkscrew who told me about hers does veg and all sorts - she's the one to ask as she's the reason I was so interested in getting mine - I couldt go back to frozen chips now - these are much nicer and home tasting

Well I've learnt it's worth taking the extra time in the morning for a good breakfast rather than a bit of fruit in the car on the way to work

Had weetabix this morning and felt full till lunch time with the help of water between - where as usually before my hour commute to work is even over I'm peckish again! Good plan - will go for pretty much the same food again tomorrow except a Change of evening meal - I really really I joyed my tuna salad today - much more than I thought
Mission-break-up-with-bread is going well!

R.I.P Bread :( :8855:

Ahhhhh the sacred ((((Actifry)))) :D My best purchase too...........along with my lovely George Foreman and my steamer! :8855:

I do all sorts in the Actifry.......roasted veg, spag bol, curry, chilli, chicken breasts, pork steak etc, sausages, even stir fry veggies. Oh and chips of course :giggle: It might be expensive, but it's cheaper to run than the oven :D

Well I've learnt it's worth taking the extra time in the morning for a good breakfast rather than a bit of fruit in the car on the way to work

Had weetabix this morning and felt full till lunch time with the help of water between - where as usually before my hour commute to work is even over I'm peckish again! Good plan - will go for pretty much the same food again tomorrow except a Change of evening meal - I really really I joyed my tuna salad today - much more than I thought
Mission-break-up-with-bread is going well!

Oooo get you! You'll be eating Bran Flakes next! LOL

Corkscrew said:
Oooo get you! You'll be eating Bran Flakes next! LOL

Yeah right! Cardboard for lunch in the form of ryvitaa - I won't be eating for breakfast too lol

Lol I knew I'd get you on the weetabix :) :) really filling too my work here is nearly done he he now you just need to swop the milk for a muller and add some grapes let me know !!

Back