A good day :)

Bellisdaisy

Well, as the title says today has been a good day! It is 2 weeks to the day that I started Dukan and I weighed in this morning and saw a 4lb loss!! This takes my total to 14.3lb off in 2 weeks! Very happy with that and am not looking forward to it slowing down from now on. BUT - it is going in the right direction and I will persevere with it!

Today is also a PV day and I have just enjoyed the most amazing tea! I had steak which I covered with some pepper spices, mushrooms, fat free cottage cheese and butternut squash chips! It was really tasty and felt like a real treat!! It is the first time I have ever tried butternut squash and it is something I will have again :)

I have found it tough at time (already lol!) but it is so worth turning down naughty treats for that result on the scales. Onwards and downwards!!

Bell that's fantastic, onwards and downwards x

Well done, thats fabulous news. I too tried BNS for the first time during this diet and like it. Its nice mashed up like mashed potato.

Wow, that meal sounds fantastic!! I've just finished Attack and looking forward to eating some really nice meals!! I must admit, I found the Attack phase really boring and repetitive.

Can't wait for mushrooms with my steak! Also fancy making shepherds pie, with carrot and swede mash to top it!

carole66 said:
Wow, that meal sounds fantastic!! I've just finished Attack and looking forward to eating some really nice meals!! I must admit, I found the Attack phase really boring and repetitive.

Can't wait for mushrooms with my steak! Also fancy making shepherds pie, with carrot and swede mash to top it!

Mmmmmmm very nice and welcome x

Back