A good time to start ?

Clarabow

Silver Member
Looking for some advice....

When is a good time to start ?

When you have a few days off work ?
When you are in work so you are occupied ?
No good time to start ?

Any thoughts gratefully received.

Confused.com x

Just go for it, best to keep busy I think, start midweek and you will be in the swing of things by weekend x

I find it much easier when I'm busy at work but if you snack a lot at your desk maybe it'll be easier at home? Everyone is different but considering I used to work from 8.30-6.30 with no food (then binge) I am so busy I don't even think about food, infact I have to force myself to have a shake

i dont think there is ever a 'good' time to start this diet as most social activaties include food :cry:so i suggest that if your in the right mind set go for it, that was when i found was the right time for me :) and was sooooooo glad started. good luck on your journey xx

Easy - a good time to start is right now. Don't wait until the morning - just start now.

Just Do It.

Personally I like to keep busy, make sure you have wee things in to make it easier. Tablet sweetner, mint tea, green tea, fizzy water, some coke zero etc. Otherwise you're good to go.

This time around I started on a Saturday. There's no time like the present, and always a reason (excuse) not to start so just jump in.

another that says just do it and I'm the greatest ditherer ever :) look at this way, the sooner you start the quicker you could get to goal. My biggest regret is not finding and starting S&S sooner.

I'm with Auntie Knickers.
I can not do it unless my head is in the right place because I can't stick to it.
When I'm in the right frame of mind 'BOOM' the weight just drops off!

auntieknickers said:
i dont think there is ever a 'good' time to start this diet as most social activaties include food :cry:so i suggest that if your in the right mind set go for it, that was when i found was the right time for me :) and was sooooooo glad started. good luck on your journey xx

Totally agree with this! If my heads not in the right place, it just won't work!

Start when you feel ready deffo keep busy and drink plenty of water !!!

Thank you for that ladies.

Concert on Friday, aftermath Saturday start on Sunday.
No good time to start, but you reach a point where enough is enough and being uncomfortable pushes you to make changes. Been fannying around trying other diets and they really don't work for me. Time to go back to what I know works and what will produce the results. My real battle will be maintaining.

Onwards and downwards xx

Clarabow said:
Thank you for that ladies.

Concert on Friday, aftermath Saturday start on Sunday.
No good time to start, but you reach a point where enough is enough and being uncomfortable pushes you to make changes. Been fannying around trying other diets and they really don't work for me. Time to go back to what I know works and what will produce the results. My real battle will be maintaining.

Onwards and downwards xx

Good luck with getting started keep us posted !!

Started ,,, three days in, should be in ketosis to face the weekend :)
Thanks for the advice.

Gosh if you can loose 5 stone on Lipotrim I am very, very impressed. Starting in the same ball park as you were. It can be done. :)

Back