A great big thank you - for doing a thankless task!!!

Lonestitcher

Silver Member
FAO all the Mods and Pierce (Shh!!! I know he's sleeping!!!)

THANK YOU!!!!!!

For all our b1itching and complaining (and I know that there's lots!!!) we all really appreciate the hard work you put in behind the scenes. Still getting used to the new look (and the shock of comming to the site to find it wasn't here!!!!!). Those few short hours without the site makes me really grateful for the fact that it's here now!!!

LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Thanks from me too. Though I am still struggling a bit. I realise it is my advanced years lol and also know that I will get used to it.....................
I would be lost without the site and as the owner of a small site I do realise what goes into producing such a complete and fantastic place to be...........
So huge thanks from me too xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I like the new site :) I also wish that some organsiations I actually pay money to use took my data security as seriously as the Minimins team have done.

Its nice to see Pierces work is appreciated :) I was sick to the back teeth yesterday of the complaints and *****ing on FB.... although not being a Mod there I am somewhat free-er with my opinions (haa haa theres a sobering thought for you all, that Im restrained on here ;) ) and got to say what I wanted... a few deletions and blockings later and all was good lol

I think people forget that Minimins is run by Pierce and he doesnt have an IT dept on hand 24/7

Im glad the majority of people were so understanding about it all x

Its nice to see Pierces work is appreciated :) I was sick to the back teeth yesterday of the complaints and *****ing on FB.... although not being a Mod there I am somewhat free-er with my opinions (haa haa theres a sobering thought for you all, that Im restrained on here ;) ) and got to say what I wanted... a few deletions and blockings later and all was good lol

I think people forget that Minimins is run by Pierce and he doesnt have an IT dept on hand 24/7

Im glad the majority of people were so understanding about it all x

Isnt everyone a bit more restrained on here?? I know I am!!!! The atmosphere doesnt really call for "The Full Minx".

Its been very quickly sorted, I think, and credit where it is due. I'd buy Pierce a coffee if I could. Or a beer, but thats not very slimming friendly now is it XD

I actually quite like the new "look". Freshens the place up nicely.

I had the shock of my life when I came on today! I like the aesthetics but currently finding the search tool not as "nice" - I liked how it highlighted your phrase so you could see which topic was relevant to the search. I'll work it out though, good job!

I like it, it brightens it up, I thought it was a mistake when I saw the email that the site had been hacked. Well done and thank you. Just take it for granted, don't you, forget the site does not run itself.

I would like to add my thanks too. I am amazed at how quickly the forum is up and running again. And with good clear information about what was happening and what to do and not to do.Good for you!!!

I would like to add my appreciation and thanks to Pierce

Thanks again to Pierce for all his hard work yesterday.

It'll take some getting used to as the layout is all squishy on my phone. (I mostly use Minimins from my mobile browser, cause there's not an app for Blackberry) But, as others have said, I'd be lost without this place and I'm so grateful that it's up and running again.

Hope you got some more sleep, Pierce, and that you've not had to take another day off work (or at least if you have, it's just to kick back and relax!) x

Starlight, is there a Minimins group on FB? x

Thanks for all your hard work :) XX

I'd like to also post my thanks and gratitude, I love this site, couldn't be without it,

So as someone has already said previously

I would be lost without this site so thankyou guys you do a great job xxx:happy096:

Back