• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

A great shopping trip

melarnz

Silver Member
S: 17st12lb C: 17st12lb G: 9st13lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi all

I thought Id tell you all about my great shopping trip today. I have been putting it off for ages, as I cant stand going shopping with the kids (4yrs and 1 yrs) but had to bite the bullet, because I needed some more clothes.

SO, just as I was about to leave, my sis in law came over and said i could leave the kids with her!! BONUS!

I recieved my NUS (student) card this morning (i started an open university degree) and got about £15 off my shopping!! BONUS!

AND

Went into New Look and bought a size 12 top!!! Now I am now normally a 16 (and still shrinking) and there must have been something to do with the shape and/or cut of the top, but i dont care IT WAS A 12!!

So woohoo!!

I felt so chuffed with my little trip that on the way home I stopped off and bought the guinea pigs a new cage (RANDOM)

Sorry for the indepth rant, but I have come home to an empty house still on a high!! So I had to tell someone!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Foxtrot

Is back in the saddle!
S: 15st1lb C: 14st5.8lb G: 12st7.0lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st9.2lb(4.36%)
And why not! Well done you and shout all you want!!!

S: 12st1lb C: 12st1lb G: 10st1lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Get in there!!! Student discount cards are such a blessing - remember to waggle them in every shop you go in. They've saved me a fortune over the years, in fact, probably the reason why I keep going back to Uni again...and again...and again!

Best Shops are:
Topshop
New Look
Dotty P's
Hair dressers
Theatre tix
could go on and on!!!!

NUS has a list of student friendly shops - and it never hurts to ask!

Well done again xx

melarnz

Silver Member
S: 17st12lb C: 17st12lb G: 9st13lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Roratone - i even asked in the pet shop yesterday!!lol

Gemma79

I will do this!
S: 14st9lb C: 13st7lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 1st2lb(7.8%)
well done mel - what a great feeling!!!

peony

Silver Member
S: 20st10lb C: 17st2lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 3st8lb(17.24%)
WOOHOO
Go Mel. Size 12 is wonderful- can you believe it? Did you have to pinch yourself? Imagine back in July someone telling you you'd walk out of a shop with a Fab size 12 top you'd hardly be able to believe it.
WELL Done you.

Xxxxxx