A great shopping trip

melarnz

Silver Member
Hi all

I thought Id tell you all about my great shopping trip today. I have been putting it off for ages, as I cant stand going shopping with the kids (4yrs and 1 yrs) but had to bite the bullet, because I needed some more clothes.

SO, just as I was about to leave, my sis in law came over and said i could leave the kids with her!! BONUS!

I recieved my NUS (student) card this morning (i started an open university degree) and got about £15 off my shopping!! BONUS!

AND

Went into New Look and bought a size 12 top!!! Now I am now normally a 16 (and still shrinking) and there must have been something to do with the shape and/or cut of the top, but i dont care IT WAS A 12!!

So woohoo!!

I felt so chuffed with my little trip that on the way home I stopped off and bought the guinea pigs a new cage (RANDOM)

Sorry for the indepth rant, but I have come home to an empty house still on a high!! So I had to tell someone!!

And why not! Well done you and shout all you want!!!

Get in there!!! Student discount cards are such a blessing - remember to waggle them in every shop you go in. They've saved me a fortune over the years, in fact, probably the reason why I keep going back to Uni again...and again...and again!

Best Shops are:
Topshop
New Look
Dotty P's
Hair dressers
Theatre tix
could go on and on!!!!

NUS has a list of student friendly shops - and it never hurts to ask!

Well done again xx

Roratone - i even asked in the pet shop yesterday!!lol

well done mel - what a great feeling!!!

WOOHOO
Go Mel. Size 12 is wonderful- can you believe it? Did you have to pinch yourself? Imagine back in July someone telling you you'd walk out of a shop with a Fab size 12 top you'd hardly be able to believe it.
WELL Done you.

Xxxxxx

Back