A headache from hell. Normal on day 7?

onefatmama

Hi,

I am suffering from a really awful headache.:(:cry: My first one since I've been on ss and I'm 7 days now. I thought the headaches come and go around day 3/4 and would have gone by end of week one:confused:?

I am drinking a good amount, 3lts, and that's good going for me:) The headache feels like no other headache I have ever had. When do they go?

Thanks x

Hi Hun ((hugs)) sorry to hear you are suffering. I think this is normal (somebody may come along and correct me). I am now 9 weeks in and do still get the odd headache from hell.

Just keep glugging the water, take a couple of paracetamol and maybe have an early night and I'm sure you will be ok tomorrow.

Sharon xx

:( Hope you feel better soon x

I`ve had a headache for the last 2 days bordering on migraine making me feel a bit sicky.

I hope you are feeling better now ... I get the occasional headache too and I am not a person who is prone to headaches. I just go and have a snooze, when I wake up I usually feel better.

Mine is STILL here :rolleyes: Hope yours is better today x

Thanks for the replies:)

My headache did go and have been fine all day, but now, around the same time again it has come back:(

This one could be down to lack of water though. I've only managed 4 pints today:eek:. Aiming for more water tomorrow.

ofm xx

Back