A Hotel Manager's Diary To A Healthier Life! 11/42

Thanks Kay! Well done on your loss!!!

Ruth
Xx

Aww thanks a lot hun :) . I hope you are feeling better today. Hope you get home soon so you can enjoy a lovely meal, you must be starving !

Kay xx

Aww hun :( At least you know you have lots of nice food waiting for you when you get in. I know you said you had been able to delegate some of your workload, is that still working? maybe you could unload some more? Or just move into the hotel! haha Hope you manage to get a relax soon, make sure you're taking care of yourself. .x.x.

Hi Abi!

Yeah it is still working I just need to give some more out!! I can't move into the hotel haha I wish I could!
I mean it's got that bad that I haven't managed to get to the laundrette so my bedding is in bags by the door! So sleeping on my mattress is fun.

I am going to go this morning. I don't start until 3 but I have rather a lot of work to do so will be going in earlier!

Bacon eggs and mushroom time with black coffee! Will make sure I do this properly!

Ruth
Xx

Aww thanks a lot hun :) . I hope you are feeling better today. Hope you get home soon so you can enjoy a lovely meal, you must be starving ! Kay xx

Hiya Kay!

When I got home I had some smoked salmon, salad and mango which was ok but not very exciting!

Still don't feel 100% though- hope you're alright anyway!

Ruth
Xx

Breakfast

image-3822433541.jpg

Had 2 pots of pineapple beforehand!

Thinking pasta and then leek and potato soup (b) for dinner!

Also meet my 8 in 1 cooker!

image-3587581218.jpg

I will get there!

Ruth
Xx

Ah hun you definitely will get there, you're doing brilliantly so far, especially with your crazy workload!

.x.x.x.

image-2445121397.jpg

Pasta with fat free Greek yogurt bacon mushrooms and peppers. Apple and oranges eaten beforehand. Soup for work!!

Ruth
Xx

I am really sick of being unwell now. I have been up since 6. I can't sleep and I can't bend down because my face hurts. I can't swallow or open my mouth wide and my ear hurts. I don't understand why!!! Plus I am not at work until three!!! *cross* I am waiting for the practice nurse to ring me back. I doubt she will have any good news though. Or she will ring me back at 2pm or something!

Ruth
Xx

Do you have a sinus infection? I had never had anything like this until last yr it was awful, but sudafed really really helps. I couldn't bend down at all, I get migraines and thought it was the start of one until my manager suggested sudafed and it really helped xx

I was just about to say do you think it could be your sinuseseses?
Hopefully they get back to you soon and you can get some rest before work, bless you if its not one thing its another.x.x.

I'm booked in for 12:10 with a nurse practitioner! Yes I think it is sinus related. I do have a few problems with them bit sudafed usually clears it (I have debilitating migraines anyway!) it's very since I had my antibiotics...

Thanks for your kind words! Sat here eating baked beans and apples! (Not together ;) )

Ruth
Xx

Hey Ruth, sorry to hear your still not well. I hope the antibiotics work and your feeling better soon. I've had antibiotics before which caused a lack of appetite. I hope you are still eating well and all is good. :)

Hugs Kay xx

Ah blummin heck! At least hopefully it will be a swift recovery, fingers crossed :) Hope you're feeling better.x.x.

Hi Ruth :), haven't heard from you for a while. I hope your in good health hun and that work isn't getting to stressful for you. Hope your still sticking with the plan and enjoying your meals :p .

Kay xx

Morning! Sorry I have been very AWOL I went to Stratford on Avon on a food hygiene course and had no contact method due to the locality!!!

still here, still plodding along and now I have to shift 1 full week of bad hotel food with no compromises- hope you're all well!

Ruth
xx

Morning! Sorry I have been very AWOL I went to Stratford on Avon on a food hygiene course and had no contact method due to the locality!!!

still here, still plodding along and now I have to shift 1 full week of bad hotel food with no compromises- hope you're all well!

Ruth
xx

Hey Ruth :p, it's always good to hear from you hun. Was worried if your doing ok. I know work had been quite demanding for you. Don't worry about the extra foodage, just try and get some time for yourself then you can plan your meals for the week as much is possible around your shift. I hope your having a lovely weekend hun :).

Kay xx

Hey Ruth, hope your ok hun, not heard from you in a while, I know it was your weigh in today. Hope work is going well for you and everything else :). Miss you, do pop back :p .

Hugs Kay xx

Back