A Hotel Manager's Diary To A Healthier Life! 11/42

Sounds like you are really focused! Its great to see how aware you are about food too, you could get cookie with full fat coke or you could go for some yummy fruit and free coffee instead. I think it makes you feel better knowing you've made those awesome choices too. I second the not enjoying chinese as much too. Looking back it was really a waste of syns (and I went well over!) Live and learn I suppose :) Enjoy your shopping! :) .x.x.

I am very focused because at the end of the day this is it and I'm affecting my life now! Yeah the feeling you have when you have made those choices is amazing!

Yeah I definitely won't be having another Chinese for a while for sure they make me thirsty and I have noticed that my sugars are dramatically lower this morning which I am interested in...

As for the shopping went to Primark and bought an oversized tartan blazer in the sale for £7!! Reluctant to buy much else though!

Well done on your fab loss on the scales by the way! I was looking for your diary but can't find it!

Ruth
Xx

I also asked them how much olive oil was in the salad so they showed me and it's roughly a Tbsp so that's sorted. I quite fancy this dressing but I need to Syn it and I really don't know how...

Ruth
Xx

Awesome food choices :) standard french dressing is 2 syns per tbsp (if its low fat 1syn or fat free is free)

I am so dehydrated today too! All of my plans for food etc have gone out the window too and Im wasting my syns (which I was trying to keep low). I have found that sparkling water helps with dehydration for me (if its too fizzy I mix it with regular water) and its a bargain too 17p for 2 litres!!

I love primark bargains. The skater dresses now dominate most of my wardrobe haha.

Thank you :) Ive been shameful today which is silly knowing how close I am to my interim target. http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/331401-extra-easy-flabby-abi.html thats my diary, I warn you its rather self indulgent haha.

ENjoy your lunch! :) .x.x.

image-2429347500.jpg

Selfie Alert!

Soaking wet through drinking coffee ;)

Ruth
Xx

Awesome food choices :) standard french dressing is 2 syns per tbsp (if its low fat 1syn or fat free is free) I am so dehydrated today too! All of my plans for food etc have gone out the window too and Im wasting my syns (which I was trying to keep low). I have found that sparkling water helps with dehydration for me (if its too fizzy I mix it with regular water) and its a bargain too 17p for 2 litres!! I love primark bargains. The skater dresses now dominate most of my wardrobe haha. Thank you :) Ive been shameful today which is silly knowing how close I am to my interim target. http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/331401-extra-easy-flabby-abi.html thats my diary, I warn you its rather self indulgent haha. ENjoy your lunch! :) .x.x.

Thanks so much! I decided that I would have the dressing it was really nice and it was 4 syns as I got them to measure it out for me!

We all have up and down days so it's just about picking yourself up and getting back on track. My consultant really helped me actually she was on about thinking about what is driving you to your target which I thought was brilliant and that's what I'm doing I mean last year I would have just thought sod it I'm on a weekend away but I can't because I know how I want to look and feel andR I'm sure you feel the same! We all have horrid days and I am sure you will be just fine :)

Your diary is fab I was just reading through it! Don't worry about thing like that some diaries are indulgent ;)

I hope you have a lovely Saturday I have just persuaded my mates to have cous cous, Chicken (for me) falafel and tofu (for them) and veg for tea! I am winning!!!! then vodka slimline t's/diet coke and perhaps a couple of cheeky shots ;)

Ruth
Xx

Its so great when friends are easily persuaded to go SW friendly :)

I had a word with myself over some wine and decided I was being too harsh on myself (definitely the wine talking) I think the trouble with me is as soon as I think "right thats it no/low syns and loads of veg, little carbs" I automatically start to rebel. I have the same amount of sweets and crisps in the hosue for the kids all the time and it never bothers me until I tell myself I can't have them. Start a fresh tomorrow.

Have a good night! I've got silent witness and wine so Im happy :)
.x.x.

Its so great when friends are easily persuaded to go SW friendly :) I had a word with myself over some wine and decided I was being too harsh on myself (definitely the wine talking) I think the trouble with me is as soon as I think "right thats it no/low syns and loads of veg, little carbs" I automatically start to rebel. I have the same amount of sweets and crisps in the hosue for the kids all the time and it never bothers me until I tell myself I can't have them. Start a fresh tomorrow. Have a good night! I've got silent witness and wine so Im happy :) .x.x.

I hope you enjoyed it! Sometimes we do end up being too hard on ourselves and we have to sit back and think I deserve it!!!

Ruth
Xx

Saturday 25th January

Brunch
Pret a manger tuna Niçoise salad:
Tuna
Capers
Boiled egg
Mixed salad leaves
Onions
Tomatoes
Cucumber
French Dressing = 4
Apples x2
Tropical Green Tea
Olive Oil (HEB)
Can Coke 330ml = 7

Dinner
Cherry Tomatoes
1 Tbsp low fat Aldi Hummus = 1
Laughing Cow EL (HEA)
Cous cous
Sliced chicken

Extras
7x Vodka = 12.5
Diet Coke
1x Tequila = 4
2 Jagerbombs = 10
Takeaway Chips = 20 (guesstimate but I would rather have it right!!!)

HEA & HEB used

57/105 Syns used

Ruth
Xx

Sunday 26th January

Brunch
Black Coffee
Olive oil (I asked for 1 Tbsp on the salad!) HEB
Dressing = 2
Mixed Salad
Prawns
Flatbread = 12.5
Mini bacon bits (no fat- I asked for it to be removed!)
Lettuce
Onion
Avocado Pieces = 3
Diet Coke

Dinner
Babybel Mini x2 (HEA)
Beef stir fry
Or
Burgers
Or
Full English

Depending on the use by dates of the meat- will have a look when I get home!

Ruth
Xx

Made a decision.

I love Slimming World and I feel tonnes better whilst I am on it! Therefore for the time being, until I get at least to my healthy weight range I am not going to combine it with JUDDD.

The time will come when I will do it but why change something that works?

Feeling happier now :)

Ruth
Xx

I would like to introduce to you all my before picture that was taken last night. I hate it haha!

image-2151672176.jpg

I am in the tartan blazer.

This is definitely enough to keep me going!

Ruth
Xx

AWW that picture is so cute ^_^ haha

Glad you're feeling good just doing SW, it works so well on its own :)

Im just ignoring how many syns you said are in tequila and jagerbombs haha I still managed a 2lb loss after them last week at least!

.x.x.

Well done you sound so positive, SW is clearly suiting you so well. And you've been an angel sticking to it so well while you've been in Manchester.
And that is a fab pic so you shouldn't hate it lol xx

Sunday 26th January

Brunch
Black Coffee
Olive oil (I asked for 1 Tbsp on the salad!) HEB
Dressing = 2
Mixed Salad
Prawns
Flatbread = 12.5
Mini bacon bits (no fat- I asked for it to be removed!)
Lettuce
Onion
Avocado Pieces = 3
Diet Coke

Dinner
Babybel Mini x2 (HEA)
Chicken Stir Fry:
Chicken Fillets
Peppers
Bean Sprouts
Carrots
Green Beans
Asparagus
Mangetout
Sugar Snap Peas
Babycorn
Pak Choi
Cabbage
(All of my left over veg that was going out of date I shoved in!!)
Soy Sauce
1/2 Sachet Sainsburys Black Bean Sauce = 3.5
1/4 Packet Singapore Noodles (left half of them!) =2.5
Mullerlight Turkish Delight (YUMM!!!!)
Frozen Raspberries
Frozen Cherries
Orange
Black Coffee

Syns 80.5/105
HEA and HEB Used

Ruth
xx

Last edited:
image-3772444415.jpg

My Dinner- a random concoction of things!!!

Ruth
Xx

My Dinner:

Penne Pasta
1/2 Tub Mushrooms
Smoked Bacon
Olives
Capers
Garlic
Tub Greek Yogurt

Oh my goodness it's yum!!! I love discovering things :)

Ruth
Xx

Monday 27th January

3x Boiled Eggs
Raspberry Mullerlight
1 Large Orange
1 Apple
2x Black Coffee

2x Apples
2 Babybel Lights (HEA)

Penne Pasta
Smoked Bacon
1/2 Tub Mushrooms Garlic
Tbsp Olive Oil (HEB)
Capers
Olives = 1
Tub Greek Yogurt
Mixed Salad Leaves
Orange Pepper
Cucumber
Jasmine Green Tea
Mullerlight Rhubarb
Red Cherries

81.5/105
HEA & HEB used

Ruth Xx

Only had one Syn today... I know it says between 5 and 15 is this a problem??

Ruth
Xx

Back