A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

Post holiday weigh in ............and i lost 4.5lbs!!
banana%20dancer.gif
woo hoo! xxxxxxx

That is absolutely fantastic, well done! xxx

Helloooo Lovely Lynne!

glad you had a great holiday....WOWZER what a result on the scales to come back to!!!!!! you really are a superstar and sooo dedicated (I on the other hand went completely off plan lol but my 3lb gain was well worth it IMO ) xxxx

I did sweetie it was lovely, and welcome back to you too hunni, glad you had a fab time camping! I must admit your food sounded yummy while you were away ;). 3lb isn't bad for 11 days off plan hun you will have that off in no time! xxxxxxx

Post holiday weigh in ............and i lost 4.5lbs!!
banana%20dancer.gif
woo hoo! xxxxxxx

Huuuuuge well done! :D You must be so proud of yourself! xx

How are you all today Lynne? any plans for the day or still just chilling after your hols?

Morning hunni, I am fine thanks, we are of to a softplay this morning then a trip to the supermarket! well and truly back in the normal routine lol. Whats on the agenda for you today? xxx

sensation at Dundee :) have you ever been? I have heard it's really good so looking forward to it :) also looking frward to the fact it's not so far away lol.

sensation at Dundee :) have you ever been? I have heard it's really good so looking forward to it :) also looking frward to the fact it's not so far away lol.

No have never been there might go next time we are up. We haven't been to dundee since my oldest was 2. Def sounds like somewhere i'd like to take them xxx

Thanks hun, i couldn't quite believe it! Are you back from ibiza? xxxx

I am indeed - isn't it great to come back to such fab weather at least though?? :) x

Evening everyone

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend, i am full of the cold and feeling quite miserable:sick: been finding it hard to motivate myself to eat well last couple days, however have managed to stay on plan so far but feel like i've eaten too many carbs this week, needed comfort food. Not sure how that will show on the scales on monday:confused:.

Need to get planning and follow through with it! I am only 2.5lb away from my 2 stone award, was hoping to get it on monday but i have the feeling i haven't quite made it.

Anyway no point sitting here feeling sorry for myself, going to take myself off to bed and hope to get a few hours before the baby wakes up again.

Night all xxxx

Not great this morning hun still full of the cold and had a rough night with the baby, think she is getting the cold too.:( Not in the mood to bother about food today although going to my mums later and we are having sw burgers for lunch, as for breakfast and dinner i have no idea. Hope you are well hun xxx

Hey lovely, are you feeling any better today? Hope you've managed to get a good night's rest and shaken the worst off? xx

Back