A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

Hey lovely, are you feeling any better today? Hope you've managed to get a good night's rest and shaken the worst off? xx

hi sweetie, feeling much better now thanks! just got a blocked nose now but otherwise feel ok. Sat and sun were the worst days! How are you today? xxx

hi sweetie, feeling much better now thanks! just got a blocked nose now but otherwise feel ok. Sat and sun were the worst days! How are you today? xxx

Glad to hear it! :) Yep feeling much better here too, was very glad when that was over x

Another 1lb off for me tonight so a little better than what i expected, thought it would be a sts this week, only 1.5lb to go to get my 2 stone award!:) xxx

That's fab! Well done you, especially after being ill and after such an amazing loss last week too! xx

Good morning lovelies,

Well its a dull, but warm day here today and forecast for torrential rain and thunder storms later so don't think we will get to the park this afternoon as planned:rolleyes:.

I am another 1lb down on my journey but i feel like i haven't quite been on it 100% the last couple weeks although i haven't been off plan, if that makes any sense:confused:. I have been having the same Hexa&b most days (choc bliss hifi & cheese) so have decided that i should be mixing it up a little, one to stop me getting bored and two to boost my weight loss/metabolism. This morning i had all bran choc crunch as my b choice and very nice it was too! I also feel like my 1/3 superfree has been slipping a little too, i have had very little fruit over the last few weeks and only salad/onions etc as veg so that could do with a boost also. Think i need to get the books back out and have a little read through. I really need to start planning my weeks better as this is what i used to do but now i seem to wing it most days and this really isn't good as it puts me in danger of grabbing the wrong things when i am not organised.

Another thing that i need to work on is my water intake! It really has been slipping, and it wasn't even great to begin with!:eek:. When i started my aim was to drink 1.5 litres of water on top of any other drinks i may have, but i have only achieved this on a couple of occasions, oops!

So after writing it all down i can see that i really haven't been following the plan 100% so this week i am going to try and work on all the points i've mentioned and see what happens.

Hubby is in Newcastle this week so it's just me and the kids. Trying to think of things to amuse them, hasn't been too hard with the nice weather but think it will get harder now the rain is coming!

Anyway enough rambling, i should really get on with the housework now! :pxxxx

Thanks hunni! :) hope you are well, will pop over to your diary shortly for a catch up! xxx

Evening! How are you getting on with all the changes you wanted to make so far? :) x

Evening! How are you getting on with all the changes you wanted to make so far? :) x

Hi hunni,

well so far i am failing miserably with the water intake lol, have been better with my superfree this week though...so far.... and i am still not into planning properly, tonight i ended up just making ainsley harriott cous cous with veg as i was just to tired/stressed to contemplate cooking:(. I really really need to give myself a kick up the backside before i end up losing motivation, how are you lovely? xxxx

Hi hunni,

well so far i am failing miserably with the water intake lol, have been better with my superfree this week though...so far.... and i am still not into planning properly, tonight i ended up just making ainsley harriott cous cous with veg as i was just to tired/stressed to contemplate cooking:(. I really really need to give myself a kick up the backside before i end up losing motivation, how are you lovely? xxxx

Aw bless you, have you tried the water app for your phone? I've never tried it but a lot of ladies at my group have and they've said it's great - I think it reminds you when and how much to drink, which might be useful if you're busy running around after little ones! Water's one thing I don't have a problem with, I always have a bottle on the go :) I've just finished eating the last of all my naughty food, and am about to sit down with my notepad to plan out my food for the week, am hoping that will keep me on the straight and narrow this week! Are you able to do the same or is it more difficult when you're planning around the family? xx

Aw bless you, have you tried the water app for your phone? I've never tried it but a lot of ladies at my group have and they've said it's great - I think it reminds you when and how much to drink, which might be useful if you're busy running around after little ones! Water's one thing I don't have a problem with, I always have a bottle on the go :) I've just finished eating the last of all my naughty food, and am about to sit down with my notepad to plan out my food for the week, am hoping that will keep me on the straight and narrow this week! Are you able to do the same or is it more difficult when you're planning around the family? xx

Oooh i never new there was an app, will have to check it out! I can usually plan meals everyone will like.. most of the time lol the problem i have right now is getting the time to sit down and plan, i have literally just sat down tonight and the last thing i want to do is get out all the books, usually i'd enjoy doing it but think its just been a crazy week with hubby being away in newcastle, hoping i can get some time at the weekend to plan and shop for the week ahead xxxx

Oooh i never new there was an app, will have to check it out! I can usually plan meals everyone will like.. most of the time lol the problem i have right now is getting the time to sit down and plan, i have literally just sat down tonight and the last thing i want to do is get out all the books, usually i'd enjoy doing it but think its just been a crazy week with hubby being away in newcastle, hoping i can get some time at the weekend to plan and shop for the week ahead xxxx

I'm sure you will, just keep on doing your best until then! :) xx

well done for staying on plan when you were feeling ill, 1lb is still a lot of fat gone and shouldn't be sniffed at!

it is hard juggling kids as well as planning meals etc, I'm not great at planning regimentally, but I generally decide a weeks worth of meals and make sure I have the ingredients for all of them, and then pick and choose from the list in-day. Suits me better than being really rigid.

Thats def a better way to do things, our lifestyle doesn't really suit a strict timetable lol so a bit like yourself i know what i am making in the week but just not which day! Planning to have a sit down over the weekend then do a shop now that hubby is back up in scotland :). I feel like i have just had a really naughty lunch:p but it was on plan lol.... Chicken fried rice, chips and mayflower curry sauce (4 syns) yummy! although the salt content won't be much help to my bloating/water retention:rolleyes: lol xxxx

Oh no :( Don't be disheartened, might just be a bit of a settling week after the fab holiday loss and subsequent loss the week after too - maybe time to redo your measurements?? xx

Yeah hoping its just a blip hun, will see what happens this week! I def need to increase the water intake though as i know thats been really low and i feel more bloated this week. xxx

Decided to have a night off plan tonight and shared a takeaway with hubby and daughter. Think it was needed, didn't go crazy but also didn't count syns either. first time i have been off plan in 3 months and think i have decided i will plan and off plan night every couple months now :) xxx

Back