A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

Have a nice hot bath! That always helps me relax :) everyone has bad days don't be too hard on yourself you've done great so far, one or two bad days is only a blip of a blip of a blip not even a whole blip haha :) chin up x

Have a nice hot bath! That always helps me relax :) everyone has bad days don't be too hard on yourself you've done great so far, one or two bad days is only a blip of a blip of a blip not even a whole blip haha :) chin up x

Aww thanks hun, hot bath sounds good right about now, think i might just do that! xxx

Sorry you're having a rubbish couple of days hun :-(

Yu've been on plan 3 weeks (well done, really, I can't get past 3 days without a slip up)

So summing that up, that's 63 on plan meals that have taken time, planning and energy, as well as managing to eat out on plan whilst doing all your family stuff, bringing up your kids and doing all that exercise; I'm knackered just thinking about it all! Give yourself a break chick, you're doing amazingly well, you're losing, you've nailed the plan.

This is sounding more of a nag but its meant to be motivational and try to summarise what you've achieved in those 3 weeks! Xxx (ps I think I just have a moany tone tonight but was meaning to be positive) xxx

Sorry you're having a rubbish couple of days hun :-(

Yu've been on plan 3 weeks (well done, really, I can't get past 3 days without a slip up)

So summing that up, that's 63 on plan meals that have taken time, planning and energy, as well as managing to eat out on plan whilst doing all your family stuff, bringing up your kids and doing all that exercise; I'm knackered just thinking about it all! Give yourself a break chick, you're doing amazingly well, you're losing, you've nailed the plan.

This is sounding more of a nag but its meant to be motivational and try to summarise what you've achieved in those 3 weeks! Xxx (ps I think I just have a moany tone tonight but was meaning to be positive) xxx

Hun, it is motivational! seeing it written down it actually sounds quite good! think i just lost sight. Don't know what i'd do without you guys! ok well i do, i'd reach for the choc etc lol xxxx Thanks chick xxxx

Mmmmm choc.... *slinks off to have a poke through the fridge*

I learnt a valuable lesson today.... Peri peri mugshots are beyond vile. I'm a sucker for anything that you 'cook' by pouring hot water on but even I had to draw the line there. I couldn't even face putting it in the bin because it even smelt horrible so had to pour it down the toilet! That prob sounds really weird but makes sense to me.

Mornin chick a dee.... hope you are well... sorry to hear you feel you lost your "mojo" there for a bit... it happens to the best of us at times. .. I have been doin sw off n on for 10 yrs.... so definitely not perfect lol!! we are only human honey!! You really have done amazin so far..and will continue to do so... Anything I can do to help dont hesitate to give me a shout xxxx

Mornin chick a dee.... hope you are well... sorry to hear you feel you lost your "mojo" there for a bit... it happens to the best of us at times. .. I have been doin sw off n on for 10 yrs.... so definitely not perfect lol!! we are only human honey!! You really have done amazin so far..and will continue to do so... Anything I can do to help dont hesitate to give me a shout xxxx

Morning hun, thanks! yeah no idea what happend, usually i get a bit further down the line before i feel the strain! So far think i'm heading for sts this week, had a sneaky peak on the scales this morn, gutted if it is as i'm only 1/2lb away from my first shiney lol. Anyway trying to get back on track today so will see how it goes, got the weekend before i have to face wi so maybe can shift that 1/2 before monday! xxx

Hope you're having a better day today chuckie egg :bighug:

Even If you do end up with a STS this week.....then that is still an achievement - you could quite easily have fallen completely off the wagon & head first into a major meltdown binge.....BUT YOU DIDNT!!!!! ;) you stayed strong and held it together. You are a strong lady & can do this! xxxx

Hope you're having a better day today chuckie egg :bighug:

Even If you do end up with a STS this week.....then that is still an achievement - you could quite easily have fallen completely off the wagon & head first into a major meltdown binge.....BUT YOU DIDNT!!!!! ;) you stayed strong and held it together. You are a strong lady & can do this! xxxx

Thanks diz, your right it could have been worse, i really need to start looking at the positives! So far today has been a little better so hoping i am slowly getting back on track, Just as well i have you guys to keep me straight :) xxxxx

Hi, just had to pop in to subscribe to your diary, really could not as we are both "Lynne";)

And got to say, excellent losses so far, and your food looks delicious! x

Hi, just had to pop in to subscribe to your diary, really could not as we are both "Lynne";)

And got to say, excellent losses so far, and your food looks delicious! x

Hi lynne! How funny we even spell it the same! :) thanks and thanks for stopping by! xxxxx

Morning lovely!

You feeling positive today? the sun is shining (at last) here so its always a mood lifter IMO. Any plans for the day? I'm doing the grand unveiling of the garden shed soon......My OH hasn't seen all the plants I need him to dig holes for LOL :whistle: xx

Morning honey bun! lol he will be pleased then! yes a bit more positive today, getting things back under control again! The weather is beautiful today so think we have to get out and about! Enjoy your gardening..... or just watching oh sweat! :whip: xxxx

Back