A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

Look forward to reading, meanwhile I might read my red book :) see what the Craic is lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Look forward to reading, meanwhile I might read my red book :) see what the Craic is lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I still read it as i keep making mistakes lol i had corn on the cob on a red day forgetting you can't and had to give it 7 syns:eek: lol i can think of much better ways to waste 7 syns lol xxxx

Well i think it's going to be another red day today :) forgot how much i enjoyed them! So todays menu is looking like this:

Breakfast: poached eggs, toast & asparagus
Lunch: superspeed soup (again!!:rolleyes:) going to top it with some mozzarella this time to get my Hex A
Dinner: Hoisin chicken with oriental veggies

Think i will use my other hex b on a peanut heaven hifi bar tonight mmmmmm!

have a nice day! xxxx

Hey Lynne, how you doing?

Hoisin chicken! I think i might have that tonight too :) xxx

Hi chick i'm fine, how are you? yeah diz had it the other night and thought i have to try that! will post pics later! I meant to buy baby corn today to go with the veg but i forgot:confused: so think its all green veggies! xxxx

Im doin good honey thanks... not been up to much..just workin n hittin the gym loads.. not had a minute.. what you been up to xxx

been getting organised for hols 4 weeks on sat yay! just went for the passports today oops bit late but they said should be back a few days before we go:eek:! xxx

Thinks its another red day for me today!

breakfast : cherries followed by BLT
lunch : superspeed soup (last one!)
dinner : Fajitas with pita instead of wraps

Have a nice day:) xxxxx

been getting organised for hols 4 weeks on sat yay! just went for the passports today oops bit late but they said should be back a few days before we go:eek:! xxx

Oooh how excitin. .. 4 weeks!! Im away next sunday... it comes upon you so quick. . You should be fine for your passports hun.. where is it you are goin again xx

Oooh how excitin. .. 4 weeks!! Im away next sunday... it comes upon you so quick. . You should be fine for your passports hun.. where is it you are goin again xx

menorca, yeah the time has flown by! kids are goin to love it, resort has loads for them to do! Next sunday you go! not long now! are you organised? im usually at the coo's tail :rolleyes: xxxxx

menorca, yeah the time has flown by! kids are goin to love it, resort has loads for them to do! Next sunday you go! not long now! are you organised? im usually at the coo's tail :rolleyes: xxxxx

Menorca looks lovely... what age are the kids...?? Im sure they will love it hun.. im kinda organised lol... goin into glasgow tomoz for some more clothes for our boys and ive seen dress n a bikini I like. .then we pickin up.some more euros and then its just toiletries and make to get..juat gonna pick them up on Tuesday.... xxx

Menorca looks lovely... what age are the kids...?? Im sure they will love it hun.. im kinda organised lol... goin into glasgow tomoz for some more clothes for our boys and ive seen dress n a bikini I like. .then we pickin up.some more euros and then its just toiletries and make to get..juat gonna pick them up on Tuesday.... xxx

I've got 2 girls emma is nearly 5 and sophie is 7 months. i am no where near organised yet, only got a few things for the kids so far! will have to go soon and get mine and hubbys, then i'll get the euros the week before we go i think, don't need that much 'cos we are going all inclusive this year xxx

Have gone extra easy today as didn't really have time to plan meals properly. I haven't done too well with the superfree today either, had a bit of a stressful day and was so tempted to just get a takeaway on the way home but i resisted and came home and made a mayflower curry for only 4 syns instead of the 100 i could have easily blown on the takeaway. Stress really is what sabotages my motivation, hoping i can somehow ride out the storm with sw comfort foods and not go totally nuts and blow everything ive worked for the last few weeks. Having a cup of green tea just now and then going to have a hot bath and get some sleep (before the baby is up for a feed) and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. xxxxx

Have gone extra easy today as didn't really have time to plan meals properly. I haven't done too well with the superfree today either, had a bit of a stressful day and was so tempted to just get a takeaway on the way home but i resisted and came home and made a mayflower curry for only 4 syns instead of the 100 i could have easily blown on the takeaway. Stress really is what sabotages my motivation, hoping i can somehow ride out the storm with sw comfort foods and not go totally nuts and blow everything ive worked for the last few weeks. Having a cup of green tea just now and then going to have a hot bath and get some sleep (before the baby is up for a feed) and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. xxxxx

Well done hun, you should be proud of yourself. xxxx

Still on track today despite being stressed out, but had a sneaky peak at the scales (i know bad move!) and looks like i'm heading for a sts :confused: unless something dramatic happens before monday. I have no idea why though as i thought i'd done pretty well this week! Only thing i did different was doing a few red days. No idea what my body is playing at just hope it resolves itself before monday! I was hoping for at least 2.5lbs off this week to get me my 1 stone award and down into the 11's plus i still have 6.5 to lose in the June Challenge!

Back