A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

so you're hogging it again are you lol:D hopefully we will see some sun later too! Have you any plans tonight yet?;) xxxxx

well as far as i know im going to the boys house today... im getting the coach (only 50 mins) but im going to be sad and take my book and some snacks (syn free of course) and pretend im going on a trip HA. just gutted it couldnt have been last night as im off today aswell but in early tomo!! ahh well... think im meeting the dog so its major important i make a good impression haha :) xx

well as far as i know im going to the boys house today... im getting the coach (only 50 mins) but im going to be sad and take my book and some snacks (syn free of course) and pretend im going on a trip HA. just gutted it couldnt have been last night as im off today aswell but in early tomo!! ahh well... think im meeting the dog so its major important i make a good impression haha :) xx

lol meeting the dog is a big step hun! :p Sounds like you will have a fab day! xxxxx

yup children and animals can make or break a relationship.

I know here it would have to be love me love my tortoise, and my dragons (and my children haha)

Morning girlys

feeling very bloated this morning:(, seems to be every time i have fried rice now so my theory is the salt content of the soy sauce, i felt really dehydrated this morning when i woke up.... almost like a hangover.... without the fun part lol. Not great feeling bloated the day before wi :eek: so today i am trying to eat very little salt and drink more water (as i know i should be doing anyway lol) hoping that it doesn't reflect on the scales tomorrow.

Another extra easy day here and the plan looks like this :

Breakfast (at 6.30am:eek:....on a sunday!) 2 weetabix, semi skimmed milk & banana
Lunch: Ham & egg salad
Dinner: Lime & coconut chicken skewers with mixed salad

Have a nice sunday! xxxx

the thing to remember about fluid retention is - it is not fat. So even if it does hamper your scales going down (which does suck a little) it doesn't take away the fact that you are likely to have lost fat and your loss will show one way or another when the bloat recedes both in your waistline and on the scales.

I felt a bit off this morning with my crampy pains etc, and I'm seriously worried it was the chocolate I ate yesterday, imagine if I had to give up chocolate :eek:

Perhaps you could try a different brand of soy sauce and try that out?

the thing to remember about fluid retention is - it is not fat. So even if it does hamper your scales going down (which does suck a little) it doesn't take away the fact that you are likely to have lost fat and your loss will show one way or another when the bloat recedes both in your waistline and on the scales.

I felt a bit off this morning with my crampy pains etc, and I'm seriously worried it was the chocolate I ate yesterday, imagine if I had to give up chocolate :eek:

Perhaps you could try a different brand of soy sauce and try that out?

thats true hun, will try my best to keep that in mind tomorrow night when i step on the scales!

i did think about using the reduced salt version but could only find it in dark soy and not light but i will keep looking as i do like my fried rice lol!

:eek: oh that would be terrible having to give up choc! lets hope it isn't that!

I am currently waiting for help....to catch a mahoosive spider in my daughters bedroom ( i am petrified of the things!) i did attempt to get the hoover out (and this thing spanned bigger than the nozzle) but it ran away:eek: soooo its currently hiding in a wicker basket and i am currently hiding in the living room lol.... hubby isn't home til 8 tonight and my (spider catching) neighbour is asleep! eek! so my mum is on her way:eek: (you would think i was 12 lol) she was coming anyway just a bit sooner than expected lol xxxxxxxxx

haha spiders don't bother me I would have picked it up for you. I don't like it if we have an escaped cricket though strangely (food for the bearded dragons) I won't pick them up, I normally squash them with a nappy bag if I see one exploring haha.

Hope your Mum has rescued you

Well spider made a bid for freedom :eek: and we can't find it! God i hope it doesn't come back in the night!:faint2: xxxxxx

Well spider made a bid for freedom :eek: and we can't find it! God i hope it doesn't come back in the night!:faint2: xxxxxx

OMG. I EFFING HATE SPIDERS :eek:

When I moved back in with my mum after dad died, when I divorced ......if I saw a spider I used to blag it with hairspray so it couldn't run away ~ then suck it up the hoover, my mum used to go ape with me cos she found spray marks on the wall once lol xxx

I have a friend who totally panicks and likes to whack them into oblivion with any available hard object. I hate the idea of having mashed spider in my carpet and/or wall!

Left to me I'd just leave them alone they do no harm ya know. Be different in Australia mind you lol

All rational thinking goes out the window when i see a spider, it's survival mode lol I went with the hoover option (minus the hairspray.... if only i hadn't been hyperventilating maybe oxygen would have reached my brain and i'd have thought to do that too!:doh:) but the beast resisted and i missed, couldn't keep the damn hoover nozzle straight from all the shaking!:eek:.

My usual reaction is to run for the hills but i was the only..... ahem.... 'grown up' :eek: ....in the house so i had to deal with it, which didn't quite work out lol xxxxx

Back