A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

it was OK, weather really too hot for me though lol, and the wee one got tired so we really only stayed an hour.

Yes :eek: lol what have i done lol xxxx

You will be fine!

Probably, better in a way, as you can chose what goes onto your plate and often easier than ordering off a menu, particularly whilst abroad.

And anyway, you are doing fab on your weight loss journey, and it is a holiday, so enjoy, and then you can be confident to know that when you get back home you can go back on plan xxx

You will be fine!

Probably, better in a way, as you can chose what goes onto your plate and often easier than ordering off a menu, particularly whilst abroad.

And anyway, you are doing fab on your weight loss journey, and it is a holiday, so enjoy, and then you can be confident to know that when you get back home you can go back on plan xxx

Thats true at least i can avoid the really high syn options! and i'm sure the kids will make sure i get plenty body magic too! :character00180: lol xxxx

got the packing finished yet?! when do you leave?

I'm excited and I'm not even going lol

:eek: no! bambino is not letting me lol! the kids cases are done but i have mine sprawled across the bedroom lol and hubbys not even decided what he is taking yet! We will be running last minute for sure lol xxxx

ps we leave sat morn at 3am :eek: xxxx

Have fun Lynne! Menorca is beautiful, plus it will be really hot there now! lucky you ;) xxxxx

Thanks hun! It's in the 30's this week apparently so nice and warm! just hope the baby isn't too bothered by the heat! xxxx

Just a quick 5 seconds on here tonight ladies, been a bit absent today as been hectic trying to get ready for hols! Not even going to post food today as its shocking lol, ate nothing til half 1 today and now i am ordering takeaway mostly on plan though as ive ordered beef and mushroom with boiled rice:).

Hope you all have a fab week and i will catch up with you when i get back! :character00255::wavey: xxxxxxx

Bon voyage have a brill time :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have a good hol :)

Back