• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

A littel confused and disheartened

Neco

I lost 15lbs in my first week, which ended monday, and i am hoping/expecting to lose now 7lbs a week (male average it seems)

I quickly jumped on the scales this morning and havent moved a single ounce since monday.

I know it is only 2 days, but seeing that I am expecting 1lb per day, would have thought I would have seen some loss.

Have been religious with packs and water (7ltrs a day), can someone tell me to chill and not panic and by the end of the week there will be something noticable.

Also, I dont seem to be noticing much change in my clothes. I was alsso expecting them to be looser by now.

To add to all this, I feel hungry this morning (day 10), although wont eat a thing as too determined!

Just one other thing, havent had number 2 for days now! Dont feel like I need to, but I am sure when I go, I will shed a couple of pounds immediately:eek:

Any tips on how to speed up this journey will be gratefully received.

Neco

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
First of all dont panic or worry, my hubby was the same if he didnt lose from 1 day to the next, he'd sulk all day lol
We all get a bit obsessed with weighing ourselves every day but it doesnt help, you may not lose one day but the next u may lose 2 or 3 lb, its best to leave it to your weigh ins, i dont worry too much about it now as long as ive lost on weigh in day.
You had a great loss in your first week and a lot depends on how much u need to lose
Please dont worry and enjoy the diet, you're doing really well :D

Karen

Serial Foodie!
get urself some psylium husks (loose) and that will keep u going to the loo. if u havent been for a while then u probably r bunged up a bit.

also....CHILL OUT! this is a rapid weightloss program and u will lose the weight! some weeks u will have a rubbish loss but most weeks it will be a good loss and u wont lose weight daily. i used to stay the same for days then drop a couple lbs all at once.

seeing how determined u r is fantastic! its inspiring and i think u really deserve to do well BUT u will eventually start feeling rubbish about the diet if u keep weighing daily. i know its exciting to see the losses but its not always going to be daily losses and i would hate to see u wreck that wonderful, contagious enthusiasm to burn out because of daily weighing! the body always fluctuates so just weigh once a week and see the general loss.

i dont think ur clothes will get looser until after this week. the first week is all water but now u r cooking off all the fat and will soon see the results. im sure others will notice b4 u do cos we tend to look at ourselves with fat tinted glasses lol.

well done on the 15lb loss by the way....thats fantastic!

xxxx

P.S dont worry about going to the loo, your body will know when its ready, hurts like hell mind lol
My CDC told me to try slimatee, its a herbal tea drink tastes pleasant enough and you can get it from holland and barratt, word of warning tho u have to drink it at night and make sure your not going out anywhere the next day early as the first time i tried it i was crippled with stomach ache and couldnt get off the loo all morning but since then ive been fine with it :D
good luck

sonkie

Gold Member
Put thye scales away if they are going to depress you. You dont want to feel so bad that you may have a blip.
The weight will come off.