a little advice needed pls

charlie's~mummy

Gold Member
hiya all hope your well just need some opinions/advice please
since having baba 13 months ago me and oh have had no time to ourselves at all, well everything blew up this week weve had rows etc and almost split up :-( so this morning he askes me can i get the baby minded tonight as he'd like to take me out to let our hair down have a laugh and be us again not just charlies mummy and daddy. thing is im on day 33 of exante and wondering has anyone had a break for the night on this? i know its dangerous to drink while in ketosis so i would try and come out of it and get back to it tomorrow but i also have an engagement 15th oct and a work do 19th nov is it possible to come off plan for one night then get back to it ?? i really dont want to blow this as im doing so well thanks in advance xxx

hey hun , I am really sorry to hear that you havent been getting on , a baby is so very life changing that it is easy to forget who 'you ' really are , and relationships change so much after children .
I have had nights off plan before and I personally havent struggled to get back on track ( although if you drink too much a hangover can make it much more difficult as you just crave carbs to make you feel better !!!) but everyone is different . I know you dont want to ruin all your hard work , which you wont if you only have 1 evening off , but I am sure your realtionship is the most important thing here and I personally would do it , and enjoy it :D

Katie do you think if I have 3 bars instead of shakes today I'll be out of ketosis? Xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

I think you should go out and enjoy yourselves, as this is about your relationship etc, and think that's a lot more important that Exante, plus your little un needs a happy mummy and daddy too :)

I think it would take a little bit more than just 3 bars to take you out of ketosis, depending on how carb sensitive you are. A good old fashioned sandwich will do take you out of it ;)

Thanks Hun yeah goin to have a nice sandwich before I go out I've got butterflies I've not been out in that long ha ha xx

I'm with the others - get out and enjoy yourself, we'll be here to get you back on track tomorrow if you need any encouragement! :D
Have a great time!!! x

Yes go out and enjoy yourself. I had one night off and got straight back on to the diet the next day. Its hard work being a parent and you deserve a night off.

Enjoy x

Thanks guys big hugs xxx

Hey Kel
Be careful sometimes it takes a while to get out of ketosis
I'd recommend carbs for brekkie/lunch as well as later to be safe
But yeah go have fun you just have to tell yourself you have no choice you have to get straight back on TS the next day and be firm with yourself even if you have a hangover :)
A day off will be fine as long as it's only a day and doesn't turn into a week or doesn't happen every weekend
But yes do it and make sure you gave a good time ;)

I hope you did go out ...
And are having lots of fun :D
See ya tomorrow :p
Marge
:D

Well guys I went out we had fun were home although I've eaten much more than I expected I'm all ready for back on plan tomorrow! Thought I'd have been way more drunk but I've paced myself an I'm just tipsy ( oh is in bed though lol ) so I think now I'm not going to weigh in till a week Monday just so I don't get disheartened xx

Good morning/afternoon lol a slight hangover but a litre of water down already and im not starving hungry ( that'll be the pizza!!) and im jumping back on plan today i know it wont be easy but im determined we have an engagement party in 4/5 weeks so im using this as practice for then. thank you all for your support a good night out was just what we needed xxx

charlie's~mummy said:
Good morning/afternoon lol a slight hangover but a litre of water down already and im not starving hungry ( that'll be the pizza!!) and im jumping back on plan today i know it wont be easy but im determined we have an engagement party in 4/5 weeks so im using this as practice for then. thank you all for your support a good night out was just what we needed xxx

Great Kel glad you had fun xxx welcome back :)

I'm chuffed you had a good night :)

Thanks girls 1.5 litres and a bar down! Go me lol hope your all ok xxx

Back