a little advice please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by dawnyblue, 21 December 2007 Social URL.

1. dawnyblue

dawnyblue Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all

a little background first; I've been on CD for 9 weeks and have lost 35lbs. I have had a few occasions where I have eaten for special events and it has never thrown me off track, I am 100% back on the next meal. I have never had a week yet where I didn't lose weight.

I'm just putting that in first because i don't want anyone critisizing what I'm doing now and saying I won't be able to get back on track, I just need advice re; my specific question.

I am 10lbs away from goal and tomorrow about to start step 3 the 1000kcal plan. as we all know it's xmas week and aside from xmas dinner, which won't be a problem fitting into the plan, I have a few days where i will be eating beyond the 1000kcal. Is it best for me to do 1000kcal on the other days or balance them with SS or even 790 days?

I don't aim to lose over xmas, just maintaining,

thanks everyone

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Delli

Delli Talks too much

i wud imagine it would be best to stay on 1000kcal on the other days, however im not a cdc, but im sure one will b along shortly that can tell u for definite.

4. dawnyblue

dawnyblue Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks Delli, the boards are really quiet at the moment aren't though, hopefully a CDC will come along that can give me some advice (without the ticking off)

5. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    You would need to stick with the 1000 plan - at your BMI you aren't allowed to do either SS or 790.

6. dawnyblue

dawnyblue Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    oh right, thank you

7. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    i'd stick with the 1000 plan if I were you. As STBG says, you shouldnt really be SSing at your BMI.

Good luck with reaching your goal. You are so close now.

Merry Xmas xx

8. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi DB. I have no idea to your question but I wanted to congratulate you on your loss so far. That is good going!! Well done Hun! That is amazing xx

9. dawnyblue

dawnyblue Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thank you very much, :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.