a little advice please....

kaz3804

Silver Member
Can any of you who have been doing sw a bit longer than me. I'm very happy with my progress so far I've lost 14.5lbs in the last 5 weeks! But I really want advise on how to keep this going at a good pace, I lost 14lbs in first 4 weeks and only 1/2lb this week. I have a lot to loose (still another 5st 9lbs!). I've picked up my activity - lots of walking and occassional Wii dancing! Can't afford a gym membership at the moment. Any advise on superspeed? Any help appreciated!

Well done so far!! Make sure you drink plenty of water and just carry on as you have been doing sticking to the plan. Your weight loss may slow down at certain points (especially at hormonal times of the month) just carry on you'll get there.

Oh thank you! I was thinking it may have been hormonal this week! Fingers crossed then next week my hard work will show on scales!

Think about the bigger picture, a stone in a month is brilliant, how much are you hoping to loose if you don;t mind me asking?

Browsie is right though time of the month plays a big part, some people put 3-4 pounds on then, you'll get to know your body patterns when you've been doing it a while.

Keep your eye on the prize though and keep going xx

Back