A little advice

cheekychinchilla

Gold Member
Hey guys!
It was my Sister's birthday yesterday and we had a big barbecue and then huge slices of chocolate cake. I managed to save up 20 syns to put towards it, then the 15 syns for the day, and today I have saved another 11 syns=totalling 46. Do you think this is enough now? Or should I have reduced syns again tomorrow?
Or should I just go back to normal syns from tomorrow?
Sorry that's all a bit jumbled, not sure what to do for the best.
Kelly.xx

Personally I would draw a line under today and start afresh tomorrow. If I try to retrospectively save syns it never works for me, I always end up feeling deprived and going over. It is so good to be able to indulge like that though knowing you are in control while enjoying yourself - whether it is by having saved up a few (I have about 20 saved for extras over the weekend) or using flexible syns - it makes it so much easier to keep going qnd avoid the whole "hung for a sheep as a lamb" attitude that normally skuppers me.

BBQ and cake sounds fab - hmmmmm!!

I had the barbecue and 'naughty' day yesterday Wednesday)-managed to save 20 syns over Mon&Tues, then had my 15 syns for yesterday, and I've only used 4 today which leaves me with 11.
So what I mean is, is the 'saved up' 46 syns enough now and should I just go back to regular syns from tomorrow? I know it's probably not enough to cover all the syns I had :eek:

I would just go back to normal syns today too. 46 syns should cover alot of the cake & naught damage - drink loads & loads of water too over the next few days - that always seems to help. Thats what I am doing in preperation for this weekend's damage, lol

Back