• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

A little advice

S: 15st6lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.1 Loss: 2st7lb(16.2%)
Hey guys!
It was my Sister's birthday yesterday and we had a big barbecue and then huge slices of chocolate cake. I managed to save up 20 syns to put towards it, then the 15 syns for the day, and today I have saved another 11 syns=totalling 46. Do you think this is enough now? Or should I have reduced syns again tomorrow?
Or should I just go back to normal syns from tomorrow?
Sorry that's all a bit jumbled, not sure what to do for the best.
Kelly.xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Daisyboo

S: 13st3lb C: 13st3lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Personally I would draw a line under today and start afresh tomorrow. If I try to retrospectively save syns it never works for me, I always end up feeling deprived and going over. It is so good to be able to indulge like that though knowing you are in control while enjoying yourself - whether it is by having saved up a few (I have about 20 saved for extras over the weekend) or using flexible syns - it makes it so much easier to keep going qnd avoid the whole "hung for a sheep as a lamb" attitude that normally skuppers me.

BBQ and cake sounds fab - hmmmmm!!

S: 15st6lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.1 Loss: 2st7lb(16.2%)
I had the barbecue and 'naughty' day yesterday Wednesday)-managed to save 20 syns over Mon&Tues, then had my 15 syns for yesterday, and I've only used 4 today which leaves me with 11.
So what I mean is, is the 'saved up' 46 syns enough now and should I just go back to regular syns from tomorrow? I know it's probably not enough to cover all the syns I had :eek:

MrsBabyCakes

Naughty Fridge Picker
S: 17st9lb C: 17st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 40.6 Loss: 0st3lb(1.21%)
hey cheeky I would just go back to regular syns tomoz, if I have a bad day I have flexi syns and always go back to normal syns the next day. So I dont feel deprived, if I do that, I always get back on track instead of carrying on the damage.

I would just go back to normal syns today too. 46 syns should cover alot of the cake & naught damage - drink loads & loads of water too over the next few days - that always seems to help. Thats what I am doing in preperation for this weekend's damage, lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Atkins Diet 4
Slimming World 3
5:2 Fasting 2
Slim And Save 9
Slimming World 3