A little advice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by cheekychinchilla, 15 April 2010 Social URL.

1. cheekychinchilla

cheekychinchilla Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(16.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey guys!
    It was my Sister's birthday yesterday and we had a big barbecue and then huge slices of chocolate cake. I managed to save up 20 syns to put towards it, then the 15 syns for the day, and today I have saved another 11 syns=totalling 46. Do you think this is enough now? Or should I have reduced syns again tomorrow?
    Or should I just go back to normal syns from tomorrow?
    Sorry that's all a bit jumbled, not sure what to do for the best.
    Kelly.xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Daisyboo

Daisyboo Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Help me decide!!
    Personally I would draw a line under today and start afresh tomorrow. If I try to retrospectively save syns it never works for me, I always end up feeling deprived and going over. It is so good to be able to indulge like that though knowing you are in control while enjoying yourself - whether it is by having saved up a few (I have about 20 saved for extras over the weekend) or using flexible syns - it makes it so much easier to keep going qnd avoid the whole "hung for a sheep as a lamb" attitude that normally skuppers me.

BBQ and cake sounds fab - hmmmmm!!

4. cheekychinchilla

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(16.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I had the barbecue and 'naughty' day yesterday Wednesday)-managed to save 20 syns over Mon&Tues, then had my 15 syns for yesterday, and I've only used 4 today which leaves me with 11.
    So what I mean is, is the 'saved up' 46 syns enough now and should I just go back to regular syns from tomorrow? I know it's probably not enough to cover all the syns I had :eek:

5. MrsBabyCakes

MrsBabyCakes Naughty Fridge Picker

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.21%)
    Diet:
    Low fat, Low Carb, High Protein, SW tweaked
    hey cheeky I would just go back to regular syns tomoz, if I have a bad day I have flexi syns and always go back to normal syns the next day. So I dont feel deprived, if I do that, I always get back on track instead of carrying on the damage.

6. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I would just go back to normal syns today too. 46 syns should cover alot of the cake & naught damage - drink loads & loads of water too over the next few days - that always seems to help. Thats what I am doing in preperation for this weekend's damage, lol

7. cheekychinchilla

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(16.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks everyone. I've gone back to regular syns today :) Have done a LOT of walking this week, so hopefully that will help.xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.