A little bit of my story...

Nee Please dont take what those scales say as 100% .... if they are not the ones you usually get weighed on! ...
The ones i got weighed on at the docs weigh me half a stone lighter so im always a bit disheartened when i weigh at ww ... and its the ww ones i take as right ....

I suppose you could go thro everything youve written down that youve eaten just to confirm to yourself you are doing it correctly But to be honest i would just hold out until wednesday and go from there.

~hugs~ .. xx

Thank you... :)

I have done so much walking and secretly hoping that maybe I have toned a little adding muscle rather than it being fat but really going to try my best now, as this feeling on dissapointment is just not worth the treats :(

Nee, its a learning curve for all of us hun. Most of us have slipped up at times, the important thing is whether we have learnt from it and found a way to resist or adapt and most importantly not giving up.

I slipped up last term holiday so used that to learn situations to avoid this holiday time. But importnatly got back to it, which is what you're doing so don't beat yourself up, you havent given up and that great.

Getting weighed in the morning... fingers crossed

Got everything crossed for you - good luck!:D
x

Well got back from the doctors....

I have gained 2lbs RAUUGGHH! The GP advised I add more fibre into my diet for helping with Bowels and also filling me up more.

I am dissapointed but going to carry on, and make sure I bloody loose some weight :)

Oh Nee, I can understand your disappointment hun.
But it does sound like you've already picked yourself up and ready to carry on! Good for you. Keep posting, we are all here to support each other x

Thank you Flabbybumbum, Its certainly hard when you get a knock back, but I have to carry on... so here it comes... :) 2 weeks of hard work to the next weigh in :)

Right, been thinking about this whole xenical thing... Im not feeling to negative and going to keep on pushing through the dissapointment of yesterday.

BUT... Stupidly it has only just occured to me about calories.. When I have had each of my appointments with the doctors, I havent actually been advised on what calories I should try to stick with, and I wasnt informed of what fat amount to eat per meal, I am now aware of the 15g of fat per meal through research and have to be honest in saying I find it really difficult to get to the correct amounts, but I am trying.

Just wondered what others have been advised on the calorie intake side?

Hi Nee - I haven't been told about calories but i know how hard the temptation is and i have fallen off the wagon too - everyone here is so supportive and i'm sure you will wow us all with your losses - please dont be too hard on yourself

Hi Nee :) .... like others have said dont be to hard onyourself, Our bodies are funny machines, It does sound like your ready for the next 2 weeks though ! .... i just jot down fat content in everything i eat not thought about calories either .

Hi Nee :) .... like others have said dont be to hard onyourself, Our bodies are funny machines, It does sound like your ready for the next 2 weeks though ! .... i just jot down fat content in everything i eat not thought about calories either .

Yes definately ready... I plan to go for a VERY VERY long walk tomorrow, going to get up find some breakfast which is good fat burning food and help increase my motabalism and hit the beach and walk as long as I can. Lets hope its not raining :)

Yes definately ready... I plan to go for a VERY VERY long walk tomorrow, going to get up find some breakfast which is good fat burning food and help increase my motabalism and hit the beach and walk as long as I can. Lets hope its not raining :)

Very proud of myself... my long walk went really well! I walked 7 miles with my boyfriend along the seafront, tried to keep the pace up as much as I could and feel really good about myself... well I am for now anyway...

Found some other exercises on here which are on You Tube so as of tomorrow...assuming im not suffering from today...going to start those too...

Onwards and upwards...:greenapple:

Well done Nee, 7 miles blimey!!
And its onwards and DOWNwards for you this week I reckon!!
Night night x

Well done Nee, 7 miles blimey!!
And its onwards and DOWNwards for you this week I reckon!!
Night night x

I so hope so :) Fingers, toes, legs, arms... well bugger it, everything crossed.

Night x

Feeling really down again tonight.. want to keep going to the kitchen and plunge at some food... Thank god for French Fries (3g fat phew)

Anyone else having a tough time? I was feeling better, but gone on a downer this evening... hopefully Ill pick up again tomorrow...

Have a feeling its to do with not being able to see any results, Had a great 7 mile walk end of last week but struggled to much else since and it strained my foot ouch!

Started sit ups last night - managed 10 ha ha think I need to keep trying on that one!!!!

Ahh come on Nee, chin up hun. You CAN do this, you've got 3lb to go and you've lost a stone! OK so perhaps the 7 mile walk was a step too far and you're suffering the consequences but I tell you what, at least you did it, blimey Nee, Im lucky to manage 2 miles! So be proud of yourself, you can and will do this hun x

Ahh come on Nee, chin up hun. You CAN do this, you've got 3lb to go and you've lost a stone! OK so perhaps the 7 mile walk was a step too far and you're suffering the consequences but I tell you what, at least you did it, blimey Nee, Im lucky to manage 2 miles! So be proud of yourself, you can and will do this hun x

Thanks, just keep hitting brick walls all the time, one day nothing can stop me and then another day, I find it all to hard...

But like your thinking of the 3lbs thing!

Yeah 3 Ibs will be off in no time and then you'll have that 1st stone !!!! Whooop Whooop!!

Maybe you're better doing a bit of exercise more often hun, I bought that Wii active personal trainer for the Wii...am doing a 30 day challenge on there, do 2 days then a rest day, another 2 days then rest day etc...

Well after the 1st 2 days my left knee was v.swollen, the swelling was also in my leg.
and my knees ached big time. So was glad of the rest day.
However, I continued and though still have a little swelling on the knee, the aches have gone and I am felling much better about it all. im sure that by doing the exercise the muscle has got stronger around all my joints and is actually strengthening my knee so its actually helping my joints as well as the weight hopefully :p

I would look again at what you can do and fit in.....my workouts are about 20 mins each time at the moment... so not oo bad to do and as at home I dont have to worry about time to go to the gym.

I'm sure its just about finding what you can do without doing too much and something that you can get into.

Well done on your 11lb loss :D Like a few others said... 3lb and you've lost a STONE :p

7 miles :eek: You done well! Maybe you should do it bit by bit and maybe build up to that instead of going straight in for it. Maybe start swimming or something, that will be easy on your foot ;)

Goodluck & keep at it!

Back