A little bit of my story...

I understand what you mean nee. it has been really quiet around here for the past week. I Wouldnt take it personally. I just think a lot of the regulars have not been on and posting as much as usual! I find that if people are not doing as well as they had been they do not post on other peoples threads. I guess its had to try and give some one else advice if you are failing your self.

I usually pop on a few times a day( i really do not have anything better to do ha) so you can always PM me if you need a chat or just to say hello! Ive always got time for a friend in need!! I have also sent you a freind request hun

Hope your spirits are lifted a little

Love and a big hug from katie

xxxxxxx

Smile :banana dancer: Im send you some positive vibes:vibes:

Nee - I am a donut!! I sent the friend request to the wrong Nee!!

Have sent you a pm x

Nee - I am a donut!! I sent the friend request to the wrong Nee!!

Have sent you a pm x

I understand what you mean nee. it has been really quiet around here for the past week. I Wouldnt take it personally. I just think a lot of the regulars have not been on and posting as much as usual! I find that if people are not doing as well as they had been they do not post on other peoples threads. I guess its had to try and give some one else advice if you are failing your self.

I usually pop on a few times a day( i really do not have anything better to do ha) so you can always PM me if you need a chat or just to say hello! Ive always got time for a friend in need!! I have also sent you a freind request hun

Hope your spirits are lifted a little

Love and a big hug from katie

xxxxxxx

Smile :banana dancer: Im send you some positive vibes:vibes:

Thank you so much. currently a little intoxicated but really appreciate it,nothing worse than feeling alone so again thanks xxxxxx

Morning Nee :D

Hope you're not feeling hungover lol.

I'm really with you on many points but mainly two.

One - last year I did slimming world and was doing quite well. I lost about 9lb in a month. Went to the doc for a monthly check up (I got my slimming world membership free from docs provided I lost so much) and their scales said I'd only lost 3lb :eek: I was furious!

Two - When I was on this site last year (not this section) I felt alone too. People hardly ever posted or replied to posts. I find this section much better though.

Please don't feel you're alone. You're not. We all know your struggles and understand you feeling so down, so please stick with us ;)

I hope those scales are right and you can come home from the docs beaming this time.

Hi Nee

I just wanted to say congratulations to you on your efforts - I think you have shown great determination to loose weight and whenever you have struggled you have got straight back on - it takes guts to admit that you are struggling and even more to be positive and get back on track.

What you have posted, about staying the same or putting on made me think. It striked a chord for me because I have been there. I remember a few months ago, having stuck religiously to doing the Weight Watchers plan, walking for 2 hours for a good few miles and putting on 3lbs and crying all night. I had a chinese for my dinner that night... and stopped going a week later. You didn't do that, you just ploughed on.. Well done, because its really hard to feel down and continue.

I have only been taking Xenical for 10 days and been dieting for what will be 2 weeks, tomorrow so I'm quite new to this AND this board (maybe not the dieting part, thats been going on for the best part of 17 years and I'm only 26!). I to, thought, yes, this is somewhere I can really find people that I can relate to when I found this board.

I hope you had a good night last night!:D

Hi Nee

I just wanted to say congratulations to you on your efforts - I think you have shown great determination to loose weight and whenever you have struggled you have got straight back on - it takes guts to admit that you are struggling and even more to be positive and get back on track.

What you have posted, about staying the same or putting on made me think. It striked a chord for me because I have been there. I remember a few months ago, having stuck religiously to doing the Weight Watchers plan, walking for 2 hours for a good few miles and putting on 3lbs and crying all night. I had a chinese for my dinner that night... and stopped going a week later. You didn't do that, you just ploughed on.. Well done, because its really hard to feel down and continue.

I have only been taking Xenical for 10 days and been dieting for what will be 2 weeks, tomorrow so I'm quite new to this AND this board (maybe not the dieting part, thats been going on for the best part of 17 years and I'm only 26!). I to, thought, yes, this is somewhere I can really find people that I can relate to when I found this board.

I hope you had a good night last night!:D

Thanks thats really kind of you to say that :) it has been tough and I always give up on dieting, I try really hard lose a little weight then go into weighing the same and I lose the hope, but whatever I feel, low's or high's I have to carry on this time.

Good luck on your new diet, Im not sure I am fully convinced by Xencial yet, but still early days, make sure you keep me in the loop of how your doing :)

PS Im 28yrs old, so I know what your saying and have been watching my weight since I was around 14yrs.... so you are prob similar to me... that this time it has to work xx

Morning Nee :D

Hope you're not feeling hungover lol.

I'm really with you on many points but mainly two.

One - last year I did slimming world and was doing quite well. I lost about 9lb in a month. Went to the doc for a monthly check up (I got my slimming world membership free from docs provided I lost so much) and their scales said I'd only lost 3lb :eek: I was furious!

Two - When I was on this site last year (not this section) I felt alone too. People hardly ever posted or replied to posts. I find this section much better though.

Please don't feel you're alone. You're not. We all know your struggles and understand you feeling so down, so please stick with us ;)

I hope those scales are right and you can come home from the docs beaming this time.

Ha ha ha, woke up at 6am, very sore head, drank lots of water and slept for a couple of hours and now feeling fine, thank god! Was a really nice night but the food that had been put out was a little tough but I did ok, I had 2 pickled onions, 2 cherry tomatoes, 2 cashew nuts....

Thanks for the positive comments, they really do mean alot xxx

WI day... and happy YAY....YIPPEE

Just got back from the docs after my WI and .... Drum rollllllll.....

I have lost 6lbs YAY

:0clapper:wooooop way to go hun !! Onwards and downwards!!

:party0049: well done you!!

love katie

xx

YAY :bliss:

That's fantastic - well done :D

Very very very well done to you Nee, you deserve it honey.

Keep at it :greenapple:

Thanks peeps :)

Yes really happy, well needed boost... lets hope it continues

xx

No wonder you are happy, thats a great loss!

Keep going the way you are going, your doing fab!:D

PS What did Boots scales say?

wow, great thread! well done nee x

Coooeeeeeeeee Nee where are you ??

Just checking you are still on planet xenical?

Ive been BAD and could of done with someone checkin up on me, so whether you are AWOL because you've been naughty, or if your just plain busy and being an angel...... Hi .........havent forgotten you !!!!!

Abby x

me 3 nee!!! Hope ur ok!! xxxx

Nee - are you ok hun?? still not 'seen' you around..........

Just pop in to let us know you are ok? xx

Im still Alive :)

Hi peeps,

So sorry not been on in a while, just wanted to keep things on a low key, been trying to be so motivated and I kept letting little things get me down. It wasnt intentional just needed time out from a few things.

But Im back :)

Basically I started a new job beginning of last week so been focussing on that instead of food, food and more food, been really good and the worst I have eaten was a big carvery on Saturday.

Had my weigh in today and lost 4lbs so really proud.... thats not to say this has been easy at all.

Hope all you lovely ladies are ok xxx

Back