A little bit upset at group

Supermaiden said:
Ive been slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month and never had any magnets :( Its getting to the point where Im going to have to go out and buy magnets because I cant keep the awards on my fridge!

All depends on the consultant. I think they have to buy them.

jaylou said:
All depends on the consultant. I think they have to buy them.

Yeah they do. My group never used to get them, then we got a new leader who does get them :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Consultants have to buy all the stuff that you see - display material, certificates, stickers, magnets, etc. It all comes out of their profits, so consultants have to decide whether it is worth it. It could make the difference between earnings and operating at a loss.

Consultants have to buy all the stuff that you see - display material, certificates, stickers, magnets, etc. It all comes out of their profits, so consultants have to decide whether it is worth it. It could make the difference between earnings and operating at a loss.

Of course, we must all remember that Slimming World is just the same as cleaneze, betterware, and many other direct marketing/party planning activities.

It's all about profit, which is not a bad thing. However, being in business myself, some costs are counter productive when cut. The extra motivation that comes from the badges, certificates and fridge magnets adds to the success of the group, which enhances the reputation of the consultant. ( i have heard some dont even give out certificates with the little badges!)

I have so many of the darn things it's silly, but to others having that slimmer of the week magnet on their fridge is a really big thing.

I know what you mean. I got my diamond award last week and I was so happy to receive it. Stickers and certs really motivate members, I know now though that it is the last cert I will receive but was happy as Larry with every one of them during my journey. The c always says a bit about every member when they receive an award. It also encourages and help other members as they think like I did when I started, wow perhaps I can achieve that one day! :)

Back