A little concern

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Demaris, 26 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Demaris

Demaris Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hunger wise and food wise I feel pretty good, i'm not craving food like i was in the first few days (I am on day 6).

Lastnight I didn't sleep very well and got up at 4am. After I had taken kids to school this morning I went back to bed and was suprised to wake up at 2:30 pm!

And now my whole body feels really weak. I've got to go pick them up in 10 mins and i'm thinking ugh :(

My body has been 'trying' to have a period for the last week, just there but not full on if you know what I mean, and its a week early.

Is this normal to have days like this? I worry in case my body has gone into shock and my heart (or something!) can't cope with it!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Its normal so dont worry. This diet is a huge shock to the body and it needs time to get used to it. You'll have so much energy soon you wont know what to do with it all!!! :)
  4. mushroom

mushroom Full Member

optislim vcdl
    ahhh poor thing, but yeah it says too take it easy on all food replacement vcdls..
    hope your feeling better soon xxxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.