Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

A little early but

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by PositiveBetty, 27 February 2008 Social URL.

1. PositiveBetty

PositiveBetty Full Member

Ok, this is probably a little premature as I am only on day 1 but I was wondering how many people actually got to their goal after the 100 days. I need to lose 4 and a half stone to get to goal...is that doable in 100 days? I really don't want to continue after that and want to go to management as I have weddings, holidays etc all happening in late June onwards which fits in nicely with the 100 days.

Also on the RTM can you drink alcohol again?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

i had 8 stone to lose and achieved a 5 stone loss in my 100 days.

4. PositiveBetty

wow that's amazing. Were you managing the 4l of water a day?

5. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I had 8stone to lose and achieved 3stone 3lbs in my 100 days, so it shouldnt be too long for you;)

6. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

yes, re. the 4 litres. I practiced the week before starting and managed 4 litres the first week ... I then aimed higher and every day except weigh in day I drank 5 to 6 litres (weigh in days I probably drank 3.5 to 4 litres)

7. PositiveBetty

5-6 L... urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I think I'll burst if I try that lol

8. Annie 100

Annie 100 Likes to chat

Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Betty,

I lost exactly 4 1/2 stone in my 100 days and I also didn't do the RTM as I felt that at some point I had to take responsibilty for myself and I felt ready then. That was a year ago and apart from a blip at Christmas, damn those Quality Street! Once I have lost the 7lbs I put on, I'll be back to where I was when I left LL. I think the key to doing your own management is moderation and common sense and the odd drop of wine! Good luck.

9. PositiveBetty

thanks Annie... I am hoping to do the same. If I can do 4 and a half stone in 100 days I will be a very happy bunny. :eek:

10. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

annie, really interesting to hear you didn't do RTM and in a year you only put on 7lbs and you are now doing something about it. Well done you!!!

11. Deb G

Deb G Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I did 4.5 stones in 100 days but I never lapsed at all.

Alcohol is introduced in Week 5 of RTM.

12. Annie 100

Annie 100 Likes to chat

Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Dancing, mind you sometimes 7lbs seems more daunting then 7 stone. The way I coped without RTM was by weighing myself weekly and allowing myself a 3 lb cushion but if I went over that then I'd cut back and be careful for the next couple of days and it seemed to work. However I let it slide over Christmas and I'm very annoyed with myself, but hopefully, in a few weeks I'll be back to where I feel comfortable. I'll keep reading all the LL posts and taking inspiration from them.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.