A little early but

PositiveBetty

Ok, this is probably a little premature as I am only on day 1 but I was wondering how many people actually got to their goal after the 100 days. I need to lose 4 and a half stone to get to goal...is that doable in 100 days? I really don't want to continue after that and want to go to management as I have weddings, holidays etc all happening in late June onwards which fits in nicely with the 100 days.

Also on the RTM can you drink alcohol again?

wow that's amazing. Were you managing the 4l of water a day?

I had 8stone to lose and achieved 3stone 3lbs in my 100 days, so it shouldnt be too long for you;)

5-6 L... urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I think I'll burst if I try that lol

Hi Betty,

I lost exactly 4 1/2 stone in my 100 days and I also didn't do the RTM as I felt that at some point I had to take responsibilty for myself and I felt ready then. That was a year ago and apart from a blip at Christmas, damn those Quality Street! Once I have lost the 7lbs I put on, I'll be back to where I was when I left LL. I think the key to doing your own management is moderation and common sense and the odd drop of wine! Good luck.

thanks Annie... I am hoping to do the same. If I can do 4 and a half stone in 100 days I will be a very happy bunny. :eek:

I did 4.5 stones in 100 days but I never lapsed at all.

Alcohol is introduced in Week 5 of RTM.

Thanks Dancing, mind you sometimes 7lbs seems more daunting then 7 stone. The way I coped without RTM was by weighing myself weekly and allowing myself a 3 lb cushion but if I went over that then I'd cut back and be careful for the next couple of days and it seemed to work. However I let it slide over Christmas and I'm very annoyed with myself, but hopefully, in a few weeks I'll be back to where I feel comfortable. I'll keep reading all the LL posts and taking inspiration from them.

Back