a little help pleaseeeeeeeeeeee?

aaisha

i started this diet nearly four weeks ago
im doin sole source

my start weight was 12 stone

week 1- lost 5 pounds
week 2- cheated and lost only 1 pound
week 3- lost 6 pounds
week 4- im finding really difficult and on monday night i had to eat so i grilled some canned tuna and stuck half an onion in it..then i was told onion would prob get me out of ketosis.i also had loads of coke zeros because for osme reason i really couldnt cope,even walkin up the stairs hurts. im feelin better today and today is day 5 on week 4. im planin to ween myself off soon,as even tho im not at my target weight,im muslim and fasting period is comng up and im going on holiday to saudi arabia and i dnt think this diet wil work there

wat i wanted to know is should i for week 5 do sole source or sole source + as i want to start 810 in week 6. some say its a better step up to do sole source + wen u wana ween urself off bt if i can do sole source and hten go straight to 810 without putin on ne weight id rather do this,because im sure u lose more weight with sole source. also wil i stil lose weight with 810 and how much?

ss+ and ss losses tend to be about the same hon so i don't think you need to worry. also if you've only had what you've said then you could still be in ketosis and if not then it won't take long to get back in. if you go up to 810 i think some people still get up to 3lbs a week loss but 2 seems to be more average. it's still not many calories so you'd still definately lose weight. hope that helps!!

abz xx

Back