A little loss this week

Jot

jo'stime
Well a loss of a 1lb this week then, I am fairly happy with that cause I am still aclimatising after my hols of carbo heaven.:)

Thanks Jella, yes I am still trying to limit my carbs, each day i get better. We dont realise just how many rubbish carbs we stuff down, I actually dont normally eat lots of bread, rice and pasta, but crisps crap and chocolate.

Just think of how much happier your insides are now! That's what I try to do if I have a bread craving - remember how bloated and yucky I used to feel afterwards! :jelous:

Well for me I ate them all a proper addict I was! I could kill for a slice of bread ohhhh it's so hard!!!!!

Hi Jella,
yes it is hard, but when we all get to the land of health and slimdom we will feel and look great:553:

Thats true and so worth it as i've lost a pound as of today! Drink loads of water seems to get it off me lol got 4 liters down yesterday so nothings gonna put me off track now yippee

Thats true and so worth it as i've lost a pound as of today! Drink loads of water seems to get it off me lol got 4 liters down yesterday so nothings gonna put me off track now yippee

Oh that fab, yes i try and drink water but i have a really diluted orange and mango squash, probly should'nt but while i am still losing a bit each week i will continue, when i plateau these will be the first things to go.

Hey, Jo & Jella, have you guys got twin cats. LOL.

I'm fine love, I generally am, basically happy chappy. :D

Back