a little of support

Cindereller

Hi.
Im new to minimins. I have just joined hoping to get a little bit of support.

today; my shoes have broken (as you can guess from my name this is a tragedy of the greatest proportion)

I have my third weigh in tonight, and after doing really well last week and losing three pounds i went on a mad binge and ate a whole bag of treat size choc buttons - i dont mean a bag; i mean a bag of bags; and it gets worse, have eaten cake, crisps, and rubbish. I dont think i have eaten a piece of free food today apart from the lettuce leaf that was in my huge cheese ploughman sarnie, whihc included mayo, pickle and extra cheese. (was truly yummy tho...)

Am feeling fed up, frumpy and fat...

Dont let this get you down....ok you made a mistake, put that behind you and start fresh, believe me i have had days like this where i have wanted to just binge on fatty foods, but i have been doing my diet 3 weeks now and lost 1st 2lbs already, got another WI tomorrow, im feeling so much healthy for it and my clothes that i didnt like wearing because they made me look fat eg JEANS now look fab coz im looking so much slimmer, believe me if i can do it you can :)
hope this helps, good luck xx

thanks very much - sometimes all you need to is to know that your not on your own?

will go to weigh in tonight and hope for the best; no matter what happens will take tomorrow as a new day.

thanks very much.

have a good day!

your very welcome, whatever the outcome tonight DO NOT let this put you off, it will work out in the end and one day you WILL be slim :) ive been big most of my life and this is the first time im looking slimmer than ever so keep your chin up :D

Back