A little panicked

Abyss

Schwing !
So last night I was having a MASSIVE clear out of my stuff - I wanted to keep my mind off of food and for the most part it worked ...
I had to venture downstairs at one point to clear out some cardboard and in a moment of weakness I had a few tiny pieces of cooked plain gammon from the fridge left over from my family's dinner. I don't know why I did it, maybe because it was there and I could - a little irritated with myself. :\

That was not so much the problem. I woke up this morning and I didn't "feel" like i was on the programme, like the light hunger had gone (I hope this makes sense?) and i'm so worried now. I don't know wether to think i've knocked myself out of ketosis or that my body is used to the programme after 7 days, i'm not sure which !! ... I have my weigh in later and probably the ketosis stick test, and I can't believe my little slip up the day before may have cost me my ketosis. :[

Won't be doing that any time again soon !!

Hey, don't worry too much, just get straight back on with the plan. You did well stopping, just keep going and I'm sure your weigh in will be successful.
good luck :)

Thanks Nic :] That's exactly what i've done, i'm just so worried about being knocked out of ketosis :/
So angry with myself, lol.
Got my session at 6.30 today anyway so i suppose i'll find out later :[

xo

Aww, don't beat yourself up about it.. but have a think about why you did it. I have to say - I hadn't realised how much of a fridge-picker I was before I did LL the first time! It's a force of habit that needs to be broken. :) A tough one to do when a lot of the time it's a subconscious process.

I very much doubt you would have knocked yourself out of ketosis - because the gammon is protein. On LL Lite - they eat 3 packs and a protein meal (some form of meat type thing...) with veg and still stay in ketosis. As long as you don't go near the heavy carbs - you're absolutely fine. :)

Thanks Minerva :] You've really, really put my mind at rest about the ketosis thing !! It just felt like this morning I woke up without the feeling of emptiness as I have been getting the last week or so - maybe it was a coincidence and maybe my body is used to the programme ?

I'm not entirely sure why I did it ... perhaps bordem ? I'll have a good long think about it and maybe talk to my LLC - she's going to have a field day with me, I have so many questions :']

Right, off to my WI - not as anxious as I was, thanks again Minerva :D
xo

Thanks Minerva :] You've really, really put my mind at rest about the ketosis thing !! It just felt like this morning I woke up without the feeling of emptiness as I have been getting the last week or so - maybe it was a coincidence and maybe my body is used to the programme ?

I'm not entirely sure why I did it ... perhaps bordem ? I'll have a good long think about it and maybe talk to my LLC - she's going to have a field day with me, I have so many questions :']

Right, off to my WI - not as anxious as I was, thanks again Minerva :D
xo

Anytime hun. :D Good luck with your WI!

Boredom is a HUGE reason why a lot of us eat, it's something to do, fills the time. I've turned to studying and computer games / Netflix for boredom relief :3 Oh and discovering new music through Spotify on occasion.. or doing art. Pff, it's all about breaking out of that repetitive behaviour, though don't get me wrong... many days were spent happilly munching through the hours - absent mindedly, without a worry in the world... I still think about it.. but possibly hope never to return there.. good for grief relief, but not much else. :D

Meep, you were totally right, didn't need to worry about the WI ^_^
Now to carry on without any more slip ups. I get bars this week too, yey :D

You're totally right, it's so easy to get sucked in by bordem, that's why I had a clear out - kept my mind off of food (until i had to go past the fridge :p) My LLC seems to think my Free Child came out to play for a little ahaha, I get where she's coming from - it wasn't overly influenced by anything other than "I would like, so I shall have." Better be careful of that ol' Free Child aha ;p

But I think you and I are very similar in that respect, I did exactly the same before I was faced with looking at my behaviours and what it was doing to my weight - it's a hard habit to break and whenever I venture into the kitchen I think about it, LL is helping a lot with that though :']
xo

Back