A LITTLE problem

jules75

Morning All

A Slightly embarrassing prob,,,, I Can't go to the loo!!!!! Its driving me bonkers as i feel like im getting bigger not smaller!!!!!! I gave up smoking New years eve and apparently that can cause problems like this too,, cant see how but thats what they say!! Any ideas on what I should do????

xx

Try having a mim, the flax will help n is low carb n tasty. I usually have 1 a day to help boost my fibre for this reason. Failing that there's always my daft option I'd not recommend n that's eating a whole pack of thorntons diabetic toffee - the sweetners go straight thru u lol. Not the best idea tho lol!! Failing that I'd just take the laxatives to be done with it.

I'd recommend aloe vera juice, it's excellent for loo problems.

you can have senokot shouldnt be a problem x

Making sure your water intake is high will help too x

Lol the nut version is 3g per 100g n the bag is 100g. Worked quick for me but wouldn't really recommend it as I had wicked bellyache n wind lasting a full 24hrs afterwards.

Im willing to try ANYTHING!!!!!!! My water intake is around 2.5-3.5 litres a day so that shouldn't be affecting things???

xx

I use col clear (but still having a couple of issues) best cure for me is wine PMSL.

or those bloomin sugar free sweets!

I would recommend mims or psyllium husks (I prefer mims as you are eating yummy food then!)

Back