A little shocked to say the least!!

Thank you chick. She's a little lovely....
Count down for you now!! Hope your feeling ok. Eeeee so exciting x

Am doing good ta... Getting more n more excited to meet my bundle seeing all these gorgeous buns coming out of the ovens... ha ha..

Awe she's adorable!! Jacob was bruised from delivery but cleared up within the first week :)
I know they say sleep when baby does but it's very hard as I just loved staring at jacob sleep! Lol x

Hope your well hun :) have a fab day xxxx

Hey sweet,

Hope you and little lady are well :) xx

Hope you're ok lovely xx

Hi all, not sure if anyone will remember me as I haven't been on here for a loooong time. Just dipping my toe back in to see how everyone is.

Hi all, not sure if anyone will remember me as I haven't been on here for a loooong time. Just dipping my toe back in to see how everyone is.

Yay!!! Hi Rachael!! How are you? How's everything?!?!

Amelia turned 1 on 2nd March, and you won't believe that I'm pregnant with my 2nd! lol! Amelia is due to have a baby brother around 18th June :) So just over 12 weeks til due date xxx

Wow wow wow, a massive congratulations!! How are you feeling? I'm incredibly over the moon for you.
Having two so close in age is awesome (I have 16 months between Freddie and Jimi). They look as though they could be twins but their personalities are so very different. You're going to love being a mum of two. It's hard work, but the joy, happiness, cheekiness and love they bring definitely outweighs anything else. I love it anyway and wouldn't have it any other way.
How has your first year of mummy hood been? All is good here and my brood are still keeping me on my toes. My eldest has just turned 11 and incredibly hormonal, the three boys are growing up fast and still as bonkers as always, and Mae is a ruling the roost. The others absolutely adore her and she gets away with probably a lot more than she should because of it.
So nice to hear from you and a huge congratulations on your little boy belly bump. X

Wow wow wow, a massive congratulations!! How are you feeling? I'm incredibly over the moon for you.
Having two so close in age is awesome (I have 16 months between Freddie and Jimi). They look as though they could be twins but their personalities are so very different. You're going to love being a mum of two. It's hard work, but the joy, happiness, cheekiness and love they bring definitely outweighs anything else. I love it anyway and wouldn't have it any other way.
How has your first year of mummy hood been? All is good here and my brood are still keeping me on my toes. My eldest has just turned 11 and incredibly hormonal, the three boys are growing up fast and still as bonkers as always, and Mae is a ruling the roost. The others absolutely adore her and she gets away with probably a lot more than she should because of it.
So nice to hear from you and a huge congratulations on your little boy belly bump. X

Thanks hun! Feeling really good actually! I had a lovely pregnancy with Amelia, but it was very different. With her, I had nausea/sickness from 8-18 weeks and I felt "pregnant" if that makes sense? I really noticed the changes from feeling crap in the 1st trimester, to feeling amazing from 20 weeks onwards, but this time I can genuinely say I have felt no different at any point so far! lol! I've not had a smidge of nausea, my boobs didn't hurt until about 16 weeks ish but even then that only lasted a bit. No other symptoms! I'm tired, but who's not tired with a 1 yr old?! I've not gone off any foods or anything either. The only similarity is my enormous belly! lol! It's also a very similar shape to Amelia. Certainly don't seem to be carrying any differently at this point, although I'm probably a bit bigger. So I've literally no complaints. So far, it's been a doddle! I still don't even feel pregnant really. If it wasn't for the rolls/kicks and like I said - my enormous stomach, I wouldn't even know! But yeah, will be 15-16 months between these two. :)

Ahhh that's nice to hear :) I am looking forward to it I must admit. Some bits I think about and it scares me - such as getting up for night feeds, and then in the morning not being able to go back to sleep as I'll have to get up with Amelia too etc. I won't be able to rest as much as I did after having my 1st, but I'm sure it will soon become normal and I'll get used to it. I was petrified before having Amelia and when she came I kind of just got on with it really, and it was hard but the joy outweighed any hard bits. First year has been amazing. Really really has. I couldn't possibly complain about anything because I have just loved it, it's been probably the happiest I've felt!

Your family sounds awesome! I'd love a big family, hard work but such good fun. I bet they do! She's the "baby" after all so probably gets totally spoilt by her siblings! She'll know she can get away with more as well ;) hehe! How old is she now?

Thanks again hun, really nice to hear from you too and so glad to hear you and your family are all doing well! xxx

Hey lovely!! Glad to see you back!! How are you doing? And how's the brood? Xx

Back