A little shocked to say the least!!

37+2
Hi Jess apologies I haven't replied sooner, I appreciate that you keep checking in.
The last few weeks have been full of poorly children one after the other, then hubby, then me yesterday. My two year old is still suffering but hopefully over the worse.
It's so exciting seeing all these birth announcements, after Sarah it's Joey jojo then me eek!! Had midwife last week, bubs was still head down but not engaged still measuring on the top of the centile chart.. For the last two days though bubs has definitely engaged, boy oh boy am I uncomfortable. Waddling like a duck much to my kids amusement and apparently my stomach is now officially larger than grandads (I love the honesty of kids). I have to say this pregnancy has really taken it out of me. I love my little life with my ever expanding brood, but I'm EXHAUSTED..... Really looking forward to meeting this little person.
i hope you all had a lovely Christmas x

Aw that's ok :) I've been naff over Christmas and been a bit of a reader and runner! Sorry my reply is so late lol x Sorry to hear your children, hubby and you have all been suffering with illness. My hubby has had the flu (luckily I had my jab so it didn't effect me) and it's crap isn't it.

Not long until your baby is here hun!! How exciting :)

Hope you had a good crimbo xx

Hope you're ok hun :) Not long til baby is here :) xx

Hope you're ok hun :) Not long til baby is here :) xx
Hi, thanks for popping in, all is good here thanks. No signs of an arrival before Weds (d day), but like I've said before mine don't have a tendency to arrive early..... Quite uncomfortable as head is fully engaged. Sometime bubs feels like it's trying to break its waters it's pushing so low in to my lady bits. I'm still quite chilled and relaxed, bubs will make an appearance when it's good and ready. Booked in for a sweep on Thurs at 10.15 if it hasn't arrived by then, they will also give me an induction date then to. They induce at 40+12 here which is actually my birthday so who knows I could be in the throws of labour on my birthday he he.
My kids are ridiculously exited apart from my two year old. I said to him "mummy's baby will come out of her belly soon and then we will bring him or her home, isn't that exciting." His reply " no it's not"
He he I think this new addition is going to make home life quite interesting.

Hi, thanks for popping in, all is good here thanks. No signs of an arrival before Weds (d day), but like I've said before mine don't have a tendency to arrive early..... Quite uncomfortable as head is fully engaged. Sometime bubs feels like it's trying to break its waters it's pushing so low in to my lady bits. I'm still quite chilled and relaxed, bubs will make an appearance when it's good and ready. Booked in for a sweep on Thurs at 10.15 if it hasn't arrived by then, they will also give me an induction date then to. They induce at 40+12 here which is actually my birthday so who knows I could be in the throws of labour on my birthday he he.
My kids are ridiculously exited apart from my two year old. I said to him "mummy's baby will come out of her belly soon and then we will bring him or her home, isn't that exciting." His reply " no it's not"
He he I think this new addition is going to make home life quite interesting.

Aw glad to hear you're feeling quite relaxed, but I can imagine it's uncomfortable with a fully engaged bubs!

Hehe so baby could be a birthday present then?! Hopefully he/she comes before then though ;) :)

ha ha ha!! Your two year old sounds so funny, bless him!! I'm assuming he's the youngest, so he won't be the baby any more ;) x

Hope you're feeling ok hun x

All is good thanks. No signs of baby arriving on time. I'm still quite relaxed, I don't get much time to think about going in to labour with such a busy household. I wouldn't have it any other way of course.
I've never had to be induced so we will see. Although bubs arriving on my birthday would be pretty cool. Our 1st son was born on hubby's 30th....
Yes our two year old is the youngest and it is mad to think he won't be the baby anymore. I know I will feel guilty bringing another baby home, but the jealousy never lasts for long. I love having a big family no matter how hard it can be at times.
I know I don't post on here much but I will keep updating as much as I can when things start moving. In all fairness as this is our 5th I'm hoping I can just sneeze this one out :)

Hahaha! A sneeze would be awesome ;) teehee! I bet your lot can't wait really :D xx

My Daughter is really excited, my 7 year old son is just taking it in his stride (laid back like father like son). My 3 year old is more interested in winding up my two year old. As for my two year old I think he's in for the shock of his life he he. :)

My Daughter is really excited, my 7 year old son is just taking it in his stride (laid back like father like son). My 3 year old is more interested in winding up my two year old. As for my two year old I think he's in for the shock of his life he he. :)

ha ha awww bless! How fab :) Are you going to have any more after this one do you think? I'd LOVE a big family :)

xx

Hey lovely. No definitely no more bubs for us. As much as we love having a big family were getting on now he he. This pregnancy has really taken it out of me and I just feel done (I hope that makes sense).
We have been together for over 15 years now, we got married in July and were both looking forward to moving on to the next chapter in our journey together with the kids that we already have. I don't know if this is making any sense at all....
hope all is well with you :)

Anything happening??? xx
Hi chick, no nothing to report I'm afraid. Am losing my plug as of yesterday and today, but this can happen up to a week before labour begins. I haven't even got back ache or period pains to report as they have disappeared to..... Induction on Monday at 8 if nothing before then. Could of gone for a sweep yesterday but really couldn't be bothered. I just think bubs will appear when it's ready.... I'm fine and bubs is still wriggling away with the small amount of room it has left. Will keep you all posted. Hope all is well with you :)

Thinking of you hun!! Hope you have your lovely baby now x

If I remember rightly it was your birthday yesterday wasn't it??? If so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! If not, I'm sorry ;)

Hope you're well xx

Thinking of you hun!! Hope you have your lovely baby now x If I remember rightly it was your birthday yesterday wasn't it??? If so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! If not, I'm sorry ;) Hope you're well xx

I second Jess - Happy Birthday for yesterday and hope your induction went well and you've got your beautiful baby with you now. Xx

Yey found your thread!!

Well yesterday you was induced. I hope... Can't wait for the baby news! Hope all is ok xx

Just wanted to say congratulations on your thread :) Hope you and little lady are well :) xx

Ahh thanks Hun. She's scrumptious. Sleep deprivation is bonkers but well worth it.
My kiddies have taken to her well. My little 3 year old is a little out of sorts, but it's still early days. My eldest daughter is being a proper mother hen. We are really stuck for names, I think I'm too exhausted to even think he he. She's still a little bruised from her rapid entrance in to the world.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    589.8 KB · Views: 88
Ahh thanks Hun. She's scrumptious. Sleep deprivation is bonkers but well worth it.
My kiddies have taken to her well. My little 3 year old is a little out of sorts, but it's still early days. My eldest daughter is being a proper mother hen. We are really stuck for names, I think I'm too exhausted to even think he he. She's still a little bruised from her rapid entrance in to the world.

OMG look at those wide eyes.... Absolutely beautiful hun. Xxxx

Back