a little something that might help

MrsCobs

:0icanfly:This lunchtime, after getting caught in the rain and wind today, I tried something a little different for lunch today.

I blitzed my chocolate shake up in the blender with just milk as usual and then poured this into a cup a microwaved it to warm it up and had that for lunch - a surprising lovely hot choccie. I think it tastes better warm. As the novelty of the shakes is certainly leaving me now this helped me feel like I was having something a little different.

I hope this might help someone else.

xxx

Well Mrs , you put it in my mind, so when I went shopping today I bought some, but I went for the Tesco one , hot choc variety, never tried Tesco ones before , thought you had to add milk but didnt just water, and on special for 2x12portions for £6, very nice , hit the right spot, will have to try the slimfast one a swell.

chocolate of any kind tastes better when it's a bargain!!! :) Hope you like it eye6769!!!

x

mmmm i do this with my cafe latte one and its yummy, for some reason it never occured to me to make it into hot choc (which is the most obvious thing ever) i will absolutely try it, cant wait, thank you!!

Thats a good idea, I love caffe latte, let us know how you get on, saves me wasting one haha

does the cafe latte one actually taste like a latte???

BTW - Tesco have had the ready made bottles on offer...£1 a pop....going to try the berry crush as I can't find that one in the tins...

yeh the latte one is yummy, i have a scoop of latte and a scoop of vanilla because i find 2 scoops of latte is too strong for me! yeah Asda also have the readymades for £1 each, im not keen on the berry crush one but everyone is different - give it a go!!x

thanks for the tip - i'll have a bash.

xx

Had the caffe latte one hot, was ok bit too sweet for me but did fill me up because it took longer to drink as it was so hot, funny it doesn't taste as sweet when cold. Will stick to having them cold, for now anyway.

Back