• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

a little treat....

Now that I am notsofatblokeonabike I told my mrs that I had got my BMI down to under 25,she said that was super and I should treat myself.
Well what can a man do,while she is away all week on a course leaving me with the 4 sprogs I have treated myself-to a huge plasma tv and surround sound system..lol
Not sure that is what she meant so I guess I'm in for it.:whoopass:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
ummm well i suppose she did say treat yourself lol but yet again there is treating yourself and just blowing alot of money on a tv haha because that is how she will see it!!!! :) ur in twubble!! lol

but well done for your losses, and i hope you enjoy your tv... tell her its a CD requirement to have a huge tv!!

I thought I may say its so big to show my Before piccys!!!
(I think I'm dead)

lol you could try that one i suppose!!

hmmmm have you tried immigrating or maybe moving out of town??? lol

andju

I lurve lurve lurve bars
Thats what my OH would have done!Oh dear your Mrs should have chosen her words more carefully you are going to get:whoopass:when she gets home!!

oooh a spanking,maybe it was worth it then...:D

gailt39

S: 19st5lb C: 13st11lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 5st8lb(28.78%)
at least now you've lost all this weight you'll be able to hide alot easier lol
MEN WHO'D HAVE EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annie 100

Likes to chat
C: 13st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.5
Blimey...men! You haven't got a clue have you....

It's all about the approach....

All you have to say is....

You thought about blowing some money on something for yourself, but it seemed a bit selfish and you thought it would more of a treat for everyone to get the new TV etc..

Job done!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Its worse than that,I've kicked the kids out of the playroom and turned it into an adults only tv lounge......now where is that play station