A Lizard's Lipotrim Loss

It's been a week since I started and I've lost six pounds, or close to half a stone. :) I won't go into details since it'll make me sound like I have some kind of obsessive disorder or something (probably already achieved), but I managed to fool my mother into thinking I'm still eating badly when she visited today. Anyway, I'm glad about the progress so far. A lot of people even lose around ten pounds after the first week and then only one or two. Hopefully this will average and I'll lose around five pounds over this week.

All going well so far, but I've kinda hit a wall regarding the family thing. I'm visiting family for a few hours tomorrow, but I think I can still use the "already eaten" card to avoid a meal. However, on Monday it's my dad's birthday and he's eating out to celebrate it. I'm going to have to cheat no matter how I look at it. I could announce that I'm officially on a diet and not eat at the restaurant (I wouldn't want to tell him I'm not going when he wants me to), but I know what that's like. There was one time (no offence to vegans in general) I went to a restaurant with a vegan who refused the menu and looked disgusted at my plate. Crappy experience, and can't be that different from the diet thing. It just goes against my principles to put a damper on somebody's birthday with a persistent diet. I'll just enjoy it as much as I normally would. It's a blip, but a blip I'll enjoy since I only eat out a couple of times a year anyway. (Plus, it'll let me keep up the non-diet act.)

Well said .. and well handled too!
I think you're a very nice young man to do that .. enjoy it whatever happens
02df37ce4c9f343c1818dba7c8dbcd2e.png

Almost exactly a full maintenance for the week. On the bright side I was prepared. I actually expected a gain as a consequence for cheating, so I'm okay with this. Hopefully I'll have a decent loss in week three and I'm back on the shakes of course.

So I've lost 4.5lb which is okay but typically people on Lipotrim will lose at least this much at the beginning, especially at my size. I also cheated today. I'd say it takes at least a fortnight to completely cut off food cravings on a ketosis diet. Yesterday the doorbell broke and the box had been buzzing for nearly 24 hours until an electrician came. The buzzing was really pissing me off and unfortunately I succumbed to my good friend "Food". Now it's fixed. No more buzzing, but I still feel like crap from the guilt. :( I have a strong feeling over the next week I won't lose much weight due to this shortcoming. Although a few pounds might sound like a lot to somebody on a normal diet, with a VLCD at the beginning a few pounds should be a weekly minimum for a large person. Given that I want to reach 200lb by the end of the year I really need to pick up the pace and get past any temptations.

Let's see... I'll have to lose on average 3.5lb a week.

My advice to others is to not cheat at all on Lipotrim. It will hinder your progress. I think I'll pay for that in next week's weigh-in. At any rate, I'm still going and I'm only going to lose more and more weight if I keep this up. No worries! :D

Back