a long road to travel

Hi Chezz, trust me 42 isn't old, I'm 34 and I still feel like I am in my 20s as well and when I lose this weight I will act like I am as well ha ha

Oh yeah I swear he looked like Benny Hill but I can see why he may not have liked the comparison ha ha he always wears these God damn awful hats, I don't know where he gets them, sometimes he looks like he should be in the Crocodile Dundee movies ha ha

Wow what a lovely hubby you have, thats so lovely buying that bracelet for you to support you with your weight loss journey, I would be so touched by that, has he got a brother? ha ha

I think that re-shape programme you are doing sounds so useful, well done as well for going each week so many people drop out of these things so it just goes to show your commitment.

OMG re your dad hun, I am so sorry you are having to go through such a difficult time, I really hope he improves. I am not shocked its testing you, when any loved one is ill it always does, I am the same with my folks I love them to bits, of course they totally do my head in but I would be devastated if they were ill so really feel for you hun, sending you loads of hugs.

Em xxx

hi well lost 2lbs happy
xxchezzxx

Go Chezz! Go Chezz! I sound like I should be on that Jerry Springer or Ricki Lake show! ha ha

Anyway fab loss hun, how are you? how is your dad? Em xx

Hi Emma, I'm new to the site, looking around & saying hello to active posters. This seems like a good place to get support especially when your having those low days when even mini goals feels a long away & you feel like your crawling to get there..so nice to chat to others who have lots to lose too. Good luck on your journey & congrats Chez on your 2lb loss :)

Hi Dee, I come on here almost every day, to be honest its been my most successful tool with regards to staying on track for the last 5 weeks, if I'm doing well its been great to be encouraged by others and at times when I have felt like I might crack also has meant the support I received on here has meant so much. Its also great to be able to offer support and cheer others on, there is nothing like seeing how well others are doing to motivate me to stick with it. What plan are you following Dee? I'm on a calorie counted / healthy eating / moderate carb plan, tried low carb but had to up it to moderate carbs as I just couldn't cope ha ha Em xx

Hi Emma, I hear you about the LC I can lose weight on it but @ the cost of my sanity. I'm also trying healthy/moderate carbs <150 alongside the JUDDD WOE, which alternates <500 cals Down days & up to 2000 UP days but i tend to average out around 1700 cals on UP Days. I started April, but didnt start logging till May. I was eating 1300 - 1400 cals per day, due to my long term health problems, I cant exercise & have to rest a lot. My metabolism is sooo messed up from being bedridden on & off for the last 10 years.
Mid June I began to waiver, my weight loss had stalled, I was missing my carb treats & the few I was allowing myself didnt seem to help. So instead of giving up as usual I decided to switch up my diet, started reading forums & came across JUDDD. Its not a fast loss program, I did lose 7lbs in the first 2 weeks,but only 1/2 last week <sigh> hopefully just a blip.

Hi Dee, I am glad its not just me with the low carb thing, I make sure I'm no higher than 150g of carb a day and its often somewhere between 120-150g which is more moderate carb I guess, well its alot less carbs than I was having on my pre healthy eating plan binges! also the types of foods I am getting the carbs from are better and often more natural! I hadn't heard of the diet you are doing, will have to read up on it, I'm usually 1500-1700 calories daily, was nearer 2000 when I first started but that was because my calories were so high beforehand due to my binges so needed to step it down a bit at a time, I am trying to get to a daily limit of 1500 but at the moment its gradually working itself there! usually 1650 or so at the mo, next stop 1600 , then 1550 and then finally 1500 hopefully, bit at a time.

The best thing is you didn't give up when your weight loss stalled, I know many people inc myself would have done, maybe not so much now but def in the past have done it every time! You should be so proud of yourself for carrying on, its much easier to quit than carry on.

Also so sorry you aren't able to exercise due to your health issues, that must be so frustrating, I really wish you well with your plan, as you sound to be really in the right mind set and trying so hard, I am looking forward to catching up with you on these boards.

Em xx

Hi Chezz, how are you? hope you are ok hun as haven't seen you around for a few days on here, love Em xx :)

hi em and all my other sexy stud muffins on here sorry not been on nearly all week dad ok now was a really bad water infection bless him but now my brother as not been well passing out the last few days im not to worried about him cause we know its cause he as been out in the sun to long yes thats what i said sun yipieee its here lol lol also been really busy at work so just got no time to come on but hopefully should be back to normal next week she says its been bloody hard to keep to it but i have and kept it together but gosh cry for new reason wow i have done that for the last three days was terrible just felf drained and tired sometimes i wish they would all leave me alone for a couple of days lolol but in my life it all comes at once and im your typicall i will help and i do but not 20 things at once lololol but saying that im back and still mad as a hatter still getting in to some right tangles like today went to morrisons for my weekly shop turned round and sent a display splattering all over the floor i said oh dear my sign on my bum wide load coming through must have feel off lolol then at the counter this young man giving me a nice smile i thought to myself ohh i got myself a toyboy here im doing ok not that i want one rofl oh yeah he was smiling but not because im a sexy stud muffin oh no not that my strapleessbra was hanging out of my top no wonder it went dark in there with my bombs shaking all over oh gosh i could have rolled up in to a ball and then i thought sod it i said there ok arent they love i will give you the name of the shop for your girlfriend to get some seems as you like looking at them he went bright red and walked away loved it well what else can happen to me lololol least my life is back to normal now rofl
good luck everyone on your journeys this week
xxchezzxx

Last edited:
Hi Chezz, great to see you back on here, I was really missing chatting with you hun, I need your wacky sense of fun on here, you never fail to make me laugh!

I'm so glad your dad is recovering, must have been mega worrying for you and your brother sounds like my sister, she came to visit yesterday looking like she had been cooking herself in the sun ha ha

Its difficult if you are used to helping others, far too often we put our own needs on the back burner and if you are stressed and tired keeping on plan can be so difficult so you have done really well to do that.

What are you like re Morrisons? giving the guy an eyeful again, you can't help yourself! lol I once had this guy looking at me as I was driving up the road, I kept on thinking wonder what he is staring at then I looked down and realised my shirt had come completely undone and I was driving up the road with my bra completely on show - the shame!! ha ha

Oh managed to lose 3 lbs this week so am chuffed right now especially as I had a lovely meal at Pizza Hut earlier on in the week - yum yum!

How are you?

Em xx

Hi everyone on this thread,

Hope it's ok if I join in with you. I started a few years back at almost 21st and now down to 18 something, did make it to 17st but then became a bit complacent! I restarted properly at the beginning of July and have lost 5lb so far. Well done to all of you on your weightloss.

I read through the thread and had a good laugh, i'll share my expose myself story in an attempt to blend in! I went for a job interview years ago and when i stood up to leave at the end of the interview all of the buttons popped on my blouse. I managed to hold the shirt together at the bottom I toyed with the idea of turning the job down if they offered it in case the whole office had heard about it but I really wanted the job. Anyway I did get the job and seven years later I'm still there. No one has ever mentioned it so I have to assume they saw nothing, either that or the blokes who interviewed me thought it was some kind of 'flash my boobs to get the job ploy'

I am half laughing and half blushing writing this down - I have never told anyone this, not even my husband!!

Look forward to laughing and losing with you all
Claire x

oh welcome to the group Claire (tobefitandhealthy), wow fab weight loss as well, you will love it on here, its a friendly supportive place to be and we all have a lot of weight to lose. ha ha love the job interview thing, oh why is it such embarrassing things happen at the worst possible moments, oh you will fit in here hun, we are always getting into weird situations ha ha Chezz on here is a real live wire, she always has me in stitches!

What kind of plan are you following Claire? I hope all is going well for you at the moment, Em xx

hi everyone

sorry not been on but been sorting the dingle family out ( thats my lot ) no joking apart been a rough few weeks but hey all ok now thankfully and still stuck to my diet but gosh if someone had given me a choclate bar i would have eaten that then them lololl but i kept thinking its just trying times well if i can get through this i can do miracles they never do things in ones my family well im going to go for now will catch up hopefully tomorrow hello to all the new people hope all diets going ok

xxchezzxx

Hi Chezz, hope you are ok, I have really missed talking with you on here, what an achievement to stay on track even when things are tough in your life, I am struggling myself at the moment, things are getting on top of me so I am just trying to take it one day at a time, big hugs, Em xx

Back