A loss at last! Week 2 weigh in.

Blue Butterfly

Gold Member
And I'm happy to say that I've lost 10lbs :D
I was sooooooo disappointed after my sts on my first week, stupid totm form hell's fault! But I stuck with it and I'm glad I did otherwise that would have been lbs on not off this week!

As I am doing the 100 days at 100% xmas challenge I will now not be weighing until the end of the 100 days.
This is because I'm the kind of person that if I get a sts or a low loss I find it sooooo hard to stay on track, I know I stayed on track after last week but I dont think I can face that again.
So if I'm only weighing every few months then I'm guaranteed a nice loss each time I step on the scales.

:worthy:

good on you for sticking to it!! know how you feel about setbacks etc, am tempted to get rid of my scales so I dont keep compulsively jumping up and down on them.

you've done great congratulations x

WOW Blue Butterfly!!! You are amazing!!!
10lb is FAB!!!! Well done you :)
I'm so happy for you YAY!!!
:party0011::party0011::party0011:
Thank you for staying strong BB!!!
You made my day!!! FANTASTIC!!!!
:)

PS: change your ticker and details, I wanna see that bloody flippin 10lb less YAY!!!

Well done sweetie glad you stuck with it x

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Thank you everyone :D Your posts have put a big smile on my face tonight, had abit of a rotten day so needed some cheering up!

Aaaannnd I have changed my ticker, woohoo it's moving at last.
But no more weigh ins now til dec 24th. x

Great loss, well done!

well done on the 10lb!! xxx

Well done - worth waiting for :)

Woo hoo bet your well happy now xxx hope you have a superb week this week and get another good loss for next week too xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done for sticking at it, and having a great loss :)

Back