A lovely Next Door Neighbour

pancras

I just wanted to share, that I saw my neighbour in Asda. Anyway we doing the usual how are you stuff and then she came out with, "I just want to say how wonderfully well you look and I think it is fantastic, what you have achieved." She then said I deserved a hug for my efforts and proceeded to hug me.

Well I wanted to cry right there and then in the vegetable aisle in Asda, I felt so touched by her warmth, it really was a spiritual feeling.

My neighbours support has been one of the real highlights for me so far in the journey and I just wanted to share one of my positive moments instead of having a moan.

how lovely!

i keep wishing my neighbour would ask me about it - she is about 22 stone and looks really unhappy all the time - i could tell her to do LL!

daisy x

What a lovely lady. Brilliant. So lovely that neighbours can still be so supportive these days.

I had a similar experience when some neighbours were gassing at the end of my drive as I arrived home. We struck up general conversation and then they both commented on how slim and fab I was looking and asked a bit more about it. They were really complimentary - and it felt very genuine. Both are thin as rakes so it could have come across as less so.

Certainly moments to treasure. xx

Fantastic news hun, those are the moments to really treasure and keep inside in a special box to take out and hug when you are feeling a bit low. You should be very proud of yourself Mrs!

Jez
xx

That is fantastic!! xx

That's a lovely neighbour you have and a well deserved hug. :)

I had a similar experience this morning with a neighbour saying " I meant to ask, how have you lost so much weight?"

She has been abroad for 3 months, so i was thrilled that she noticed a difference as I didn't get any positive strokes for ages when I started. xx :)

Back