A male perspective...

I'll look forward to reading your journey..... Welcome aboard....

The new you will be emerging before you know it!!

Hi there

Welcome to minimins and masses and masses of good luck for tomorrow.

Is that you in the picture or is it the bloke that sang the song?

If you ever need any help or inspiration come onto the Lighter Life forum (under VLCD) and we will be there to support you all the way.

Let us know how you get on tomorrow.

Looks like it's going to be a great blog!
Love the weight-loss chart and you already have your tracker set up - brilliant!

Good luck with your journey :)

Good luck as you start Lighterlife - it will be life changing !

I notice your in Warwickshire (I'm in Coventry)! - are you going to Liz or Jenny? I went to Jenny to do my 100days - she is really lovely and very good.

Keep us posted.

Hi jimyeahbaby,

Welcome to the boards and it is lovely to have you with us.

Your blog has the makings of a very good read and you know your not alone and we can help to encourage you and lend you support we are only happy to do it.

It is always nice to see the weight loss from a male perspective and sadly we don't get this enough as on the whole men are shy about it...

I could identify with you on the last supper syndrome as I had one that lasted three days:eek:

I felt I was journeying into the unknown and thought I showed try and eat all my old favourites before I set off!!!

Look forward to reading your blog and hopefully you will post here as well and let us share in your ups and downs along the way.

Love Mini xxx

Hey jim

Welcome on board!!! Look forward to getting to know ya better hun.

If ya need any help just shout

Gen xx

mich i come from cov...up the city ....was there last week moving my sister from browns lane to brinklow ..my dads in coundon where are you x

Hi and welcome, is that you on the photo, if it is, you are one gorgeous chappie, if it isnt , I am sure you are a gorgeous chappie too.!!
look forward to hearing your progress , I am a LLer and love the programme.
drink the water and you will be fine.

Hi Jim

Best of luck as you start LL:) . My Dad started in June this year weighing 18 stone. He reached 13 Stone by September and is now maintaining 12.5 stone. He is now eating more healthily than ever before and has stopped drinking alcohol completely - this from a man how downed a minimum of a bottle of red per night!!!

If he can do it!!!!!!:D

Tasha

hi folks, thanks for the kind comments.

Is that you in the picture or is it the bloke that sang the song?

is that you on the photo, if it is, you are one gorgeous chappie

Thats chubby old me.

The title of my first post is a film reference to a music reference, can anyone work it out?

I notice your in Warwickshire (I'm in Coventry)! - are you going to Liz or Jenny? I went to Jenny to do my 100days - she is really lovely and very good.

I'm actually going to Sandra in Lichfield , as I used to live there. She seems to be nice enough, but im abit unsure of her. I'm into good manners, and she was abit abrupt on the phone. might have been a bad day (though i'm not sure thats an excuse).

Is it possible to move counsellors if your not happy?

Tomorrows the big day. wish me luck!

Walking The Line ...Johnny Cash...

Description
'Walking The Line' is a collection of recordings from one of the most influential figures in music history, Johnny Cash. Culled from the vaults of the legendary Sun Records, this 3-disc set documents Cash's most prolific period as a songwriter, and is the perfect showcase for his dark country stylings and dry, witty lyrics. Includes the tracks 'I Walk The Line', 'Give My Love To Rose' and 'Folsom Prison Blues':rolleyes:

Love Mini xxx

Walking The Line ...Johnny Cash...

Description
'Walking The Line' is a collection of recordings from one of the ...

...Love Mini xxx

Did you get that from wikipedia? Walk the Line is actually a Johnny Cash songs, hence the name of the cd set (and my blog).

but i actually was talking about the name of my 1st post "ron burgundy had never heard that song".

No points for knowing which film that line is from, but which song am i referring to? hmm? hmm?

I'm actually going to Sandra in Lichfield , as I used to live there. She seems to be nice enough, but im abit unsure of her. I'm into good manners, and she was abit abrupt on the phone. might have been a bad day (though i'm not sure thats an excuse).

........ wish me luck!

Good luck Jim. I'm looking forward to reading your blog.

Sandra was the person who put me off doing Lighter Life ..... good luck with her though - my skin is very thin :eek:

Hiya Jim:)

It's lovely to see another great sounding chap on here!! We don't have enough of you:(

Looking forward to reading more about you,

Lacey.......:D

Hi Jim!

How did you get on at your first meeting? Hope Sandra lived up to your expectations;) I'm sure if your not happy you could change Counsellors - but guess you'd have to check with LL HQ.

Anyway, drop by let us know how it's going.

:p Hey!

:D Pull up a pew, take a deep breath, grab your 4L of sparkling, will power at the ready, ignore Keto-breath and enjoy the ride!:D

:cool: Know what you mean about the oddity of going to the cinema without the food element! Good on you for having the will power. I couldn't face an offer of the flicks this weekend...I can almost taste the nachos now! ARGGHH!:mad:

ONWARDS AND DOWNWARDS!

Back