a mans comment!

oh my goodness dudette dont you dare say that you will never have a pretty face again.

are you serious? look at your photo you have a beautiful face!!!

i have always thought you looked pretty when i saw your photo before anything was even mentioned.

now your officially told off ;)

im sure the girls on here will tell you same as me so you hold your head up high

oh my goodness dudette dont you dare say that you will never have a pretty face again.

i have always thought you looked pretty when i saw your photo before anything was even mentioned.

im sure the girls on here will tell you same as me so you hold your head up high

Awww! Thanks hun :) I've officially got a slapped wrist! Lol! It's interesting how we perceive ourselves ocmpared to others :) xx

OMG what a funny thread, some real classics!

What I hate more than anything is...so called friends (esp skinny ones) and family (in laws) that completely ignore your weight loss...I reckon this is because they want me to stay fat cos it makes them feel better...better watch closely ladies this fat lady ain't gonna be fat for much longer and I have got a better personality and face too! lol!

as i pointed out to a not so skinny mini the other day "calling me fat isn't hurtful its stating the very bloody obvious, get back to me when u developed the intellect to actually insult me, i WONT be holding my breath!!" her reply was "whats that supposed to mean" I'm thinking that 18 was not just her dress size but also her I.Q!!! as for "you've got such a lovely personality" my reply is always (with a cheeky grin) "no i haven't I'm a bad tempered cow with no patience....... but i have got huge boobs" lol

:banana dancer:
xxx

I am also a member of the "pretty face club" and the "when you smile your whole face lights up" lol!
These posts have really made me chuckle!

Wrist slapped again by me.

You must have a very strange mirror if you don,t see yourself as we do.

Back