A moan and an important message

and

Silver Member
So as you may or may not know I refed last week.

Last time I refed for a break I gained 1lb in 2 weeks...

This time I was lazy and didn't follow it properly. I've gained 2.5lbs this week, just one week.

I am an idiot - don't be a lazy idiot like me - refeed properly ffs people or you're just wasting your time, effort and money. :(

Awwww And x x x

It should come off quick when you commence battle again, you lost 5lbs after your last restart lasttime :) Try not to be too fed up, stay sensible, go and enjoy your party this weekend x x x

And, its not that bad, you know yourself a lot of it is water weight from not refeeding properly and you also know where you went wrong so you can put things right. You've done a great job so don't even think of throwing in the towel!

Like Kay said, enjoy your weekend.....then come back with vengence, we know you can do it x

Thanks teapot and louth. I have no idea why this week's been so hard for me it was so easy last time!

I was planning to have 3 weeks off but I'm wondering if I should restart a little sooner. I have to crack this small portion lark!

Tonight I've just had packet mixes as I was so fed up (mash and soya bolognaise) but I served myself up slightly less - I feel happier for doing that and I'm still full. I really must learn moderation!

I can do healthy, low fat but I still struggle with normal size portions. :(

so is that where you wrong and? portion sizes? did you stick to the refeed plan but just dished up larger portions?

Mainly Sam. I do always overeat. I kid myself because I eat lots of home cooked veg and stuff it's all ok. But I eat tons and tons! Also this week I've had a few things I wasn't meant to.

I've avoided frying anything which is something. I have 5 frying pans (including a wok) so you may guess how much I like to fry normally.

And...you've come this far and done so well...now don't beat yourself up anymore as its done...what you can do is move on from it and work the future....slip ups happen....we wouldn't be normal otherwise....day at a time honey :)

The important this here is that you know where you went wrong and you know how to fix it although you are finding it tricky you know what needs to be done in order to succeed so look on the bright side it's a lesson learned! It would be a lot more disappointing if this happened and you didn't know why so if anything this diet has taught you to educate yourself in portion sizes!! Don't beat yourself up your doing fabulously well x x x

Thankyou everyone. So I made a cake tonight (visiting my father tomorrow to celebrate his and his gf's birthday's) I ate a load of marzipan and icing as I was decorating it... And a bit of the cake that ... ahem... crumbled...

What on earth is wrong with me??? Been so good for so long then suddenly I go crazy? why?! Blergh.

Must keep trying!

Mainly Sam. I do always overeat. I kid myself because I eat lots of home cooked veg and stuff it's all ok. But I eat tons and tons! Also this week I've had a few things I wasn't meant to.

I've avoided frying anything which is something. I have 5 frying pans (including a wok) so you may guess how much I like to fry normally.
thats where I go wrong, portion size!! must get it under control!

Hi and,

Hope u doing ok & had good time at the birthday celebrations.

I must say thats helped me a lot with u sharing that about refeefing as I am def the kind to do the very same & somehow think I would getaway with it!

Suppose its our brains playing tricks with us & we have to have our adult head on! Not easy, but well done for not giving up totally, it will soon be a distant memory, that has helped to make you wiser in the future.

take care :)

Well I've totally messed it up this week. Not sure I can face weigh in. Am fairly sure I've put on 4-5lbs at least.

I am just making life difficult! I managed so well my last break... GAH!!!

Need to do my final month - that's probably going to be 6 weeks now :( then refeed PROPERLY!!!!!

PLEASE let my stupidity be a useful lesson!

It's got to be hard doing refeed and getting the right foods and amounts I'm going to be useless at this x

How are you doing and? Been wondering how your getting on x

Been avoiding getting weighed. Also avoiding the fact I'd planned to do another month in a week... I need to get my head together! It's a vicious circle - oh I feel stupid and I've put on a few lbs... so I eat more... nooooo!!!

Your current weight is my goal so it can't be that bad. Was you hungry on the refeed? I'm planning on refeeding next week, got it all planned out x

Try not to get yourself down, Refeed really is the hardest part, and it takes getting used to, its definitely not something i got to grips with my last 2 times, just remember to start everyday off as a new one, it really will be a learning curve and it will take trial and error to get it right. But remember you have done so well already and u can do it.

Back