A month till Christmas :)

Serha

Silver Member
Hi everyone!!!

It is exactly a month left until Christmas and I'm setting myself a little challenge of being down to 12st4lb by then! That's 5.5lbs - Not huge, I know, but doable and that's what I like to aim for! If you want to join in and add your own target, please feel free to do so!

My inspiration is that I haven't seen my brother since starting WW and he will be home for Christmas day with us. He has always been amazing looking and has always complimented me but I've never felt that way myself. Want to make him proud :D

Good luck slimmers and toners - here's to a happy, healthy and festive Christmas plan xxx

If like to Join please! I started back last Monday to loose the last 21lbs making me 9st 7lbs! Weighed in today and lost 7lbs making me 10st 7lbs ATM!
By Xmas I'd like to loose

XxrebeccaxX 8lbs to goal/ To go

Total loss so far- 35lbs

If like to Join please! I started back last Monday to loose the last 21lbs making me 9st 7lbs! Weighed in today and lost 7lbs making me 10st 7lbs ATM!
By Xmas I'd like to loose

XxrebeccaxX 8lbs to goal/ To go

Total loss so far- 35lbs
Fantastic!!! Great to have you on board!!! Makes it easier to have someone to lose with :)
Sx

I'm a bit late but can I join too? My weigh in day should be boxing day but I'm going to weigh myself on Christmas morning, before all the binging! I'd really like to be 11st3 by then, so that's 6lb to go.

Hi, I'd like to join too please, hoping to lose 4lb and be down to 10stone by Christmas Eve. I'm weighing on a Monday morning. Good luck everyone x

I'm a bit late but can I join too? My weigh in day should be boxing day but I'm going to weigh myself on Christmas morning, before all the binging! I'd really like to be 11st3 by then, so that's 6lb to go.
Haha what a brilliant idea!!! You are more than welcome to join!

Hi, I'd like to join too please, hoping to lose 4lb and be down to 10stone by Christmas Eve. I'm weighing on a Monday morning. Good luck everyone x
Great stuff and welcome!!! Really looking forward to seeing how everyone has done :)

Have to give out to myself a bit - have been really bad at updating this!!!

So i weighed in last thursday and lost 1.5lbs, very happy with that! So i have 4 more pounds to go to get to my little christmas target! How is everyone else doing?
I was very bold this week and didn't go to my bootcamp on Monday night - i can come up with a million excuses i had but basically i was feeling lazy and cold ;) I'm off to dublin for the weekend with my parents and to stock up on the last few christmas presents. Hope you're all set for christmas :) Really should start planning my menu - we have 13 for dinner EEK!!!

Hi serha, well done on the 1.5lb loss that's great, I have a 4lb target too, I'm sure we can get there. Don't be too hard on yourself for missing bootcamp, it's so hard to go out on an evening when it's cold and dark isn't it, I've dragged out all my exercise DVDs and trying to commit to at least 20mins mon-fri as i cant seem to get motivated to go running when its raining. Let us know how you get on with you thurs weigh in.

Hi serha, well done on the 1.5lb loss that's great, I have a 4lb target too, I'm sure we can get there. Don't be too hard on yourself for missing bootcamp, it's so hard to go out on an evening when it's cold and dark isn't it, I've dragged out all my exercise DVDs and trying to commit to at least 20mins mon-fri as i cant seem to get motivated to go running when its raining. Let us know how you get on with you thurs weigh in.
Thanks girl - you've had a great loss for 3 weeks!
I see you're from Bristol - I love it there. One of my best friend's come from there, think it's called Filton (or something like that ;))
I've been so good with the bootcamp but she makes us go running in the freezing cold across a horrible bridge that makes the wind cut you i half haha! She's amazing just a total slave driver ;) We're after getting sky movies....bad idea! Movie = tea and munchies, although i've been nibbling on ricecakes and WW cookies so not too bad! Will definitely keep you all posted tomorrow - hopefully there'll be a loss! We can totally do the 4 pounds :D Good luck to you x

Wow that's a coincidence!! Filton is very close to where I live-small world! The boot camp sounds fun, I would love to do something like that but have always been too nervous to try. I got into running by downloading the nhs couch to 5k podcast and really enjoyed it, I love being outdoors and I think doing a boot camp session would feel like a real sense of achievement-just to survive!! Do you weigh in the morning or evening? Are you going to a class? Im doing it from home just with the books and calculator I bought off the internet.weighing on a Monday morning to make sure I behave at the weekend!! Im actually back doing the discovery method this time, I just fancied a change and it felt like a bit of a new challenge. Im not sure if it was me and my head just wasn't in it or whether it was the pro points diet but I just wasn't getting into the zone when I was trying to do it (I think I was probably me and not the diet) just relived that something is actually working at the moment and feeling so much better in myself to feel like I am back in control of my eating habits gain. Fingers crossed for a big loss for you today x

Wow that's a coincidence!! Filton is very close to where I live-small world! The boot camp sounds fun, I would love to do something like that but have always been too nervous to try. I got into running by downloading the nhs couch to 5k podcast and really enjoyed it, I love being outdoors and I think doing a boot camp session would feel like a real sense of achievement-just to survive!! Do you weigh in the morning or evening? Are you going to a class? Im doing it from home just with the books and calculator I bought off the internet.weighing on a Monday morning to make sure I behave at the weekend!! Im actually back doing the discovery method this time, I just fancied a change and it felt like a bit of a new challenge. Im not sure if it was me and my head just wasn't in it or whether it was the pro points diet but I just wasn't getting into the zone when I was trying to do it (I think I was probably me and not the diet) just relived that something is actually working at the moment and feeling so much better in myself to feel like I am back in control of my eating habits gain. Fingers crossed for a big loss for you today x
Thank you girl - had a good loss at 1.5lbs - thrilled with that :D
I WI on a thursday evening at 5.30, there is a class but i normally just go and weigh in and then head off home for my dinner. I used to go in the morning but because of work i can't anymore. Those podcasts are brilliant, i love running but i find by the time that i get home, get the troops fed and watered, i have no energy to go running. I live in the middle of nowhere so there are no streetlights and not the safest running roads. Good luck for your weekend :D

Well done for the 1.5lb loss that's fab, I know what you mean about having to exercise in the evening I seem to have lost all motivation by the time the children are in bed, how many children do you have? I have two girls 7 and 3 they are so excited about Christmas!

I am determined to get to Club 10 weight of 15st 0lbs by Christmas.
I have got a really good feeling about his week. I have been doing loads of walking and just got back from an early morning swim.
Feeling like the Energiser bunny!
Weigh in tomorrow - just hope I can control myself tonight - off to a christmas party!

I'm in , just want to be under 11 fro Xmas. I will weigh Xmas eve morning as I do Xmas with my son that day so its the unofficial xmas if you get my drift. Anyway been a particularly slow period of weight loss for me this time around but we shall see. i am in it to win it lol

I am determined to get to Club 10 weight of 15st 0lbs by Christmas.
I have got a really good feeling about his week. I have been doing loads of walking and just got back from an early morning swim.
Feeling like the Energiser bunny!
Weigh in tomorrow - just hope I can control myself tonight - off to a christmas party!

its so nice to feel full of energy isn't it, I've been really sticking to my excercise routine and feeling so much better for it. Enjoy the party, good luck for your weigh in x

I'm in , just want to be under 11 fro Xmas. I will weigh Xmas eve morning as I do Xmas with my son that day so its the unofficial xmas if you get my drift. Anyway been a particularly slow period of weight loss for me this time around but we shall see. i am in it to win it lol

Im sure you can do it sue, you WILL see a 10 on those scales on Christmas Eve I'm sure-that's if you remember to weigh!!! ;)

you are hilarious Sue!! at this rate you will have to join the mon,tues,wed,thurs,fri,sat and sunday weigh in threads!!

Back