• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

A MUST TRY!!

niknaks

Silver Member
S: 17st12lb C: 14st9lb G: 10st13lb Loss: 3st3lb(18%)
My friend told me about SW Crisps yesterday. YES SW crisps!!!

She told me how to make them which is so simple

Slice potatoes thinly using slicer side of grater. Spray a plate with fry light. Put a layer of crisps on the plate and spray on top with more fry light.

Pop in microwave for 5 mins or until dark looking and crispy.

Sprinkle some salt or pepper, even chilli flakes!

OMG lush!!

I thought it wouldnt work but they really are nice.

Would have put this in the recipe section but i was too excited and wanted you all to see now!!:D xx

P.S. SORRY IF SOME OF YOU HOW TO DO THIS ALREADY LOL ! XX

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

StripedDaisy

A sucker for a key change
ring on the 'should they be synned debate again'....

P.S. I love mine with a beef oxo cube sprinkled on top and you can buy a crisp maker from eBay (there is a thread or two about it if you search).

X

raquel

pink lady
S: 0st13.1lb C: 0st13.1lb G: 0st10.7lb BMI: 2.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
we was told they were syned as you can over eat them, i guess a few is ok now and again, i love crisps and know id eat loads of them, i guess its trial and error

StripedDaisy

A sucker for a key change
They are a bit of a faff to make so I don't bother to syn them. I only have them every couple of weeks using one smallish potato!

niknaks

Silver Member
everything in moderation I say- still it helps knowing there is something there if i get a craving as i am a mad crisp lover. Aiming less than a week tho i reckon i shud be safe with that! x

snuggle69

Silver Member
S: 19st12lb C: 14st1.0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.8 Loss: 5st11lb(29.14%)
They sound fantastic, but I really think they would be the beginning of a slippery slope for me I love crisps :(

You could argue the syns but if they help you stay on track then I say you should treat yourself occasionally - just keep "everything in moderation" in your mind and you'll be fine

niknaks

Silver Member
You could argue the syns but if they help you stay on track then I say you should treat yourself occasionally - just keep "everything in moderation" in your mind and you'll be fine
Exact-a-mundo!!:D

snuggle69

Silver Member
S: 19st12lb C: 14st1.0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.8 Loss: 5st11lb(29.14%)
I have tried that method but never works the only way to beat the cravings is ban them

I suppose it's just down to willpower, you either have it or you don't!

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
S: 11st8lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 0st8lb(4.94%)
That's what syns are for . . treating yourself and keeping you on track. if you have your syns and then the potatoes you are in reality having extra syns.